Chapter 11: Regarded With Hate

Yukine did his last run on the floor and wipes the sweat off his face. "Yukine. Tend to the shop once you're done in there." Daikoku called.

"Kay!"  Yukine shouted lightly and got up. From placing down blankets to seasoning the soup. "Nice!" He said after sipping a bit of it for the final taste. "The odin's is ready now!"

"Great! Glad to see you're off to such a good start."

"Hey, good morning you two!" Hiyori greeted. She and you greeted as you approached the stall that sold warm goods. Their eyes immediately landed on Yukine, had a blue apron tied around his abdomen to protect the white shirt he was wearing beneath from the oden he was tending to.

Yukine's amber eyes glazed over to the two girls, immediately greeting them back. "Hey good to see you two!" he said with a happy glee.

"So you really have been working here part-time job." you noted, giving him a proud look.

"Well...it's just..." Yukine stuttered with a bashful face, red coating his pale cheeks as he averted his sunset eyes from the two girls."I need to...I want to pay back the money I took, you know?"he admitted.

"Aww, Yukine! Hiyori cooed.

"And...(Y/n)." Yukine called your name making you perk up. "I'm really sorry 'bout calling you a monster and blame on you for my actions. I should've said sooner when you took us to the Cafe yesterday." He bowed respectfully to you. "Please forgive me, I'll try to be a better friend."

 They're was a slight pause until you pet his hair as he looked up to you, and notice that you smiled generally. "All is forgiven. I would like to start fresh too."

Yukine smiled with a glee.

"I may be out of stone, even I wouldn't say no when he told me that." Daikoku said heartily, looking quite proud at how the young Regalia had turned over a brand-new leaf. "You were on the wrong path, but it looks like you finally straightened yourself out."

You heard sniffing and turned to see Yato peeking beside the wall sobbing and nodding, agreeing to Daikoku's words

"Uh, Yeah, that is part of it.." Yukine said bashfully as his eyes landed onto his master. Trying to hide his embarrassment, he shot out a accusing finger to Yato in fury, "But it's also because Yato doesn't ever make any damn money!"

 Trying to hide his embarrassment, he shot out a accusing finger to Yato in fury, "But it's also because Yato doesn't ever make any damn money!"