Chapter 7: Uncertainty and Destiny

Niro and Hiyori went to your room as Hiyori knocks on the door with food in the other hand. She decided to stay and hang out in the Saber-estate and nurse her best friend.

"Yo, Dragks. Are you awake? You're friend brought you breakfast!" Niro call from outside the door.

"I hope you're hungry, you gotta eat while you're injured." Hiyori smiled opening the door.

"Thanks, Hiyori. Sounds great." Yato said munching on a chip. You were no where to be seen and so was Yukine. Yato had took off his shoes and lays on the bed, eating potato chips and reads a book.

"Wh-Wh-what the?! What are you doing here Yato?!" She asked surprised backing away.

"Why is your perverted ass here in Dragk's room?!" Niro pointed with an a accused finger with a angry look on his face.

"Stop calling me a pervert!" Yato shouted back, pointing with a chip.

"Posing on a bed like that is obvious you're a freakin' pervert!" Yato gawked at Niro's dirty mind, falling down on the bed.

"You weren't invited! Where's Yukine and (Y/n)?!" Hiyori chimed in.

"Oh, he ran away. Probably over at Tenjin's place. As for (Y/n).... I'm not sure actually."He groaned with a annoyed look. "When I got here in her room it was empty."

"Tch, he ran away, Draks suddenly gone, and you fatten yourself up, doing nothing?" Niro spat and Yato gawks dramatically again, holding his chest.

"And you didn't bother to find them?" Hiyori added. "Why didn't you ask where (N/n) was going?!"

"Why would I? It's not like I need him right now anyway." Yato had a casual look and eat potato chips once more. "Besides (Y/n) on the other hand will always keep disappearing all time."

'Frustrating! ' they both thought.

Hiyori ran as fast as she could to Tenjin's shrine. She stopped in her tracks when Tenjin appeared right in front of her.

"Ah, why hello there dear."

"Hi, Lord Tenjin!"

"Whatever is the matter? Having school troubles?" Tenjin asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm looking for Yukine. Or have you seen Clarice anywhere?"

"Ah, I saw him, he came by here this morning." Tenjin said. As for Lady Clarestia, I don't think I've seen her."

~Flashback

"I'd like to work for you instead of Yato, Can I do that?" Yukine asked.

"So the new kid only lasted a month huh." A girl said, catching his attention.

"That doesn't seem like long. How long were you Lord Yato's regalia?" One of the Tenjin sisters asked Mayu.

"Three whole months."

"Wow, I don't know how you did it!" The sisters praised her.

"No way I'd be able too!"

"Sounds impossible!"

"That's enough ladies!" Tenjin said, pointing at them with a fan. "It does seem early to have decided you'd no longer want Yato as your master. Is there any specific reason?" Tenjin asked.

"Is it because of  Lady Clarestia?"

"No- m-maybe... I can't stand the guy. Isn't that enough? He doesn't have a shrine, he's broke, he's obnoxious, he has a screwed up past. Besides, like you said, he already has Clarice as a pet and another regalia. So there you go. Why should I waste time hanging around with a guy like that?"