Chapter 3: Bidden Calamity

The helicopter shine its spotlight only to you who took your eyes off of Yato and returned to your dangerous look up to them. You could tell that they work for the enemy that tried so badly to tamed you like a dog. Little did Yato did not know was that you could sense  that inside that chopper was two demons are vampires.

"Stand down Hybrid waste-lander, there's no where to hide. Come inside quietly if you value your lives and come back to being our precious  bride....~" They are very, very psychotic when they only want was power and control with venomous tongues.

You didn't think for a second as you uses your powers  to bring out your right demon arm. No showing mercy for vampires to exists. Ignoring the vampires in the chopper you blast your purple cosmic fire at them as they pleaded for show mercy. The chopper was now burn to ashes leaving nothing else but falling smoke.

Yato watched in shocked what the twilight haired girl have done. You blasted  fire at the chopper. He frozen state was intruded by two more choppers in the black sky. As he heard two foot step, well make that three. Yato spotted afar was now other than Niro Price and two new boys beside him.

The Garren brothers, Cien Garren with blue hair that matches his eyes wearing a turtle neck with a white coat. Hirex Garren brunette hair bangs covering his eyes that are green wearing a green coat with black lining.   

Niro kneel down to the pony-tailed black haired  paled  girl who was lying unconscious picks up the girl in his hands. Unexpectedly shouting to you not looking to Yato... "Yo! Dragks we gotta go, or those guys will never seem to piss off going on about Project R.E.B.E.L."

"Project  R.E.B.E.L...." you muttered.

Yato waste no time as he grabbed your hand and yanked you to him as he carried you in his arms like the last two weeks ago. That same familiar Yato thought.

Niro carrying the girl in his arms running to the van while Hirex and Cien following his trails hurrying in the van buckling up their seat belts strapped in while Cien in the front seat placing his hand on the wheel. When three men heard the car door shut looking in the left seat. Yato got in placing his sword (Yukine) to the side of the seat while holding you tightly in his arms sitting on his lap.

"Move it, NOW!" Yato barked at them.

"Who the hell is he!?" Hirex shocked by his presence not to mention he sees you on his lap make him glare right at Yato.

Niro replied 'who cares' while Yato looks to the chopper as it shine to the van they are in. Well no time for questions as Cien stepped on to the petal and drive out of the helicopters reach.

 While Cien was driving like a badass driver he speed up through the streets making the rest of the boy holding on to safety while Niro tries to strap safely to the black pony tailed girl while Yato tight his grip to you who still seat next to him now fall off his lap and seated next to the window with her legs on his lap as he still kept a tight protective arms around her with his hand on her head.

 With the help of Aki on the computer communication with Dark and Asben working and typing the keyboards guiding the others to loose those enemies. Suddenly two cars are chasing them  as Cien sped up faster with a gear shifting.

Dark told them keep going straight ahead to loose them. Lucky they did, with Aki's hacking skills he was able to high jacked the traffic lights turning red as those cars blocked by more of them as they loose them for good.

  "There good to go." Aki said.

They clear to go as they drive back to they're Saber estate, a little hour to go. You look to the window taking your legs off of Yato lap gazing into nothing when Niro got your attention whistling, holding out a plain white towel.