Introduction

"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed.

The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend and greatest love unconscious in the arms of this man.

"Hope is my mate, my bride, as you humans would say. I will take him with me to Hell where he belongs. You humans will forget that he existed, because he died in the accident four months ago. Human, live your life to the fullest, that's what my heart would wish for."

*****************************************

Hell, Heaven, Purgatory. Everything that's written in the Bible is true. But not quite as the dear prophets wrote. At the moment, Hell is ruled by the seven lords of hell and is not a place full of fire and brimstone. Of course, there are also such areas, for the corresponding souls, who burn there for eternity. But for a long time demons have been moving on earth among the humans, unrecognized and hidden.

In an instant, Hope is torn from life, falls low and ends up in Hell. But that's not where he belongs. His mother had sold his soul and so Hope begins his life in hell. He winds up at a slave auction and is sold to a demon who has been waiting for him all his life. Can he win Hope for himself? What is truly behind his fall into Hell?

Order of the Fate-Series:

Vol. 1: Belial - a fateful night

Vol. 2: Zackory - a fateful touch

Vol. 3: Nix - a fateful kiss

Vol. 4: Hope - a fateful moment

Vol. 5: Aleksander - a fateful decision (final book)