Chapter 74 (I am Rosé's Fiance)

When Lisa left Grandpa Kim’s room, Jennie came back together with Assistant John and Doctor Mu.

"Ahh? Lisa… Why are you outside?:

Lisa arranged her hair that was sticking out of her bun.

Whenever they leave the house, Jennie always tied her hair in a bun.

Aside from Lisa and her Yeye, nobody had seen Jennie's long black hair. Even Rosé and Hanbin.

Lisa intertwined their hands after arranging Jennie’s hair.

"Grandpa Kim said that we should go back. You have to rest. Remember you are carrying Little Bump."

Lisa looked at Doctor Mu.

"I will leave Grandpa Kim in your hands, Doctor Mu."

Doctor Mu nodded.

"Do not worry, Ms. Manoban, we will make sure to take good care of Chairman Kim. Miss Kim, visiting your grandfather will definitely make him happy. Happiness gives him a positive outlook which is good for his health. I hope you can visit him as often as possible."

Jennie nodded.

"I will. I will definitely visit Yeye as often as possible. Thank you, Doctor Mu."

John moved forward.

"Miss Jennie Ms. Manoban, I will send you outside. Doctor Mu, Chairman is waiting for you inside."

Jennie, Lisa and Assistant John left.

When Doctor Mu entered the room, he saw that Freddie’s face was full of smiles.

He stepped forward and looked at the monitor responsible for regulating and recording Freddie’s health.

"Chairman Kim, seems like something good happened today."

Doctor Mu checked Freddie’s chart as he spoke.

Freddie laughed heartily.

His eyes twinkled as he remembered the sensation he felt when he touched his great grandchild on Jennie's abdomen.

"Doctor Mu.. This old man is very happy. Finally, when I close my eyes, I am assured that even if I leave my precious granddaughter, she will not be lonely. Knowing that Jennie already has someone who will be with her after I die, my soul will forever be in peace."

Doctor Mu smiled.

"Chairman Kim, do you believe in miracles? I am a doctor, but I believe in miracles. As long as you believe, as long as you hope, everything is possible. Be positive."

Freddie laughed.

"Indeed. After knowing that I’m going to be a great grandfather, my body feels light. Ayeee… I do not want to ask for impossible things such as having a long life, I only hope that I could see my precious Little Bump before I die."

Doctor Mu touched Freddie’s shoulder.

"We will do our best to fulfill your wish, Chairman Kim"

————

After Rosé met Nancy, she did not immediately go back home.

Like before, she took a stroll outside. It was already evening when she decided to return.

Jisoo might be home half an hour later.

She must return and prepare their dinner.

When Rosé was ‘abducted’, she did not want to stay with Jisoo.

She wanted to go and find Jennie and ask her for a place to stay. She also wanted to work in the office. Even as an assistant will do.

But Jisoo vetoed the idea. She threw a tantrum by not wearing anything inside the penthouse for two whole days.

Rosé could not stand seeing Jisoo's naked body so she could only forget her idea.

Rosé’s was forced to study arts and music like those noble miss in ancient era.

Her father groomed her to become a perfect housewife. The perfect wife of a businessman. A wife that could show off her virtuous talent anytime, anywhere.

Since young, she already knew that her father only wanted her to be dependent on her husband. Like a puppet wife who only knew how to nod.

But she refused. So behind her father’s back, she pursued the thing she loved.

Cooking.

Living with Jisoo and cooking food for her made her happy.

She never felt this happy before.

Rosé was walking towards her car when she saw an old man squatting under the tree.

"Grandpa, what are you doing?"

Rosé crouched beside him.

"I'm hungry."

"Ahh?"

Rosé looked at the strawberry cupcakes she brought.

This cupcakes were not easy to buy. You have to set a reservation before you could buy one.

She had been craving for these cupcakes for days but looking at the poor old man who was very hungry, Rosé immediately gave the box of cupcakes.

"Grandpa, eat this. These cupcakes are very deliciou."

The old man received the box and stared at her.

"You are a good child. I want you for my granddaughter. Are you single?"

(A/N: Shameless!! XD)

Rosé was left speechless.

She never thought that the old man was so shameless that he even wanted to pair her with his granddaughter.

She smiled forcefully.

Rosé did not bother to answered. She stood up and patted her butt.

"Grandpa, eat those cupcakes, okay? I have to go. Do you want to go somewhere? I can accompany you there if you want."

The old man’s face crumpled.

"Why are you not answering ahh? My granddaughter is very beautiful and handsome, I tell you! If you marry her, your kids will be very beautiful!! So, are you single or not?"

Rosé opened her mouth to speak when someone called her name.

"Rosé.."

Rosé froze.

That voice who called her name was very familiar. When she turned her head, she saw Robert Johnson standing behind her.

"Big brother Robert."

She could not believe that he was here in Seoul.

"Why.. Why are you here?"

Robert stepped forward.

He wanted to hug her but before he could even touch Rosé’s hand, the Old Man move between him and Rosé.

"Snotty Brat, who are you?"

Robert looked at the Old Man who was glaring at him.

"I’m her fiancé. I’m Rosé's fiancé. How about you? Who are you, grandpa?"

The Old Man snorted.

"I’m her future grandfather in law. You are her fiancé? Ahh? But I don’t have a grandson like you. My granddaughter is her fiancé."

Rosé who was standing beside them could only roll her eyes.

'What the heck is happening ahh?? Why is Big Brother Robert here?? And why is this old man behaving like a child??'