Chapter 51 (You Thief!)

(JISOO AND ROSÉ'S POV.)

"Ahhh! My lovely Jisoo- *hiccs* why-why are you here?? *hiccs*"

She hugged Jisol like a koala. All of Rosé's limbs were firmly attached to her body.

The woman’s mouth twitched while looking at her grimly.

"Why are you dead drunk?"

Rosé raised her head and stared in Jisoo's eyes.

"Aaa? Hihihi… *hicc*I don’t know.. Jisoo-"

Rosé was hugging her as if she was a tree.

She tried to climb upward until she reached Jisoo's neck.

Rosé buried her head on her shoulder while her hands were encircling her neck to support her small body.

The woman just stood there.

She just let Rosé act like a wilful kid.

In order to prevent her from falling, one of her arms encircled her waist while the other one supported her bum.

Jisoo did not mind that the people present inside the tent gave them a weird look.

She continued to half-embrace-half-carry Rosé outside.

Rosé was laughing while poking Jisoo's face.

"Hahaha!! *hicc* aiyoo- look at you- are you *hicc* worried about me?"

Jisoo glared at her but she let her continue poking her.

Rosé grinned and tightened her embrace on Jisoo's neck.

"Jisoo-*hicc* I thought you didn’t care… *hicc*….I-I thought… you.. you don’t like me… Boo- hoo- I hate you! I hate you!"

Like a crazy woman, Rosé’s emotions fluctuated.

One time she was happy.

The next time she was sad.

And then she would get angry.

The woman did not pay attention to her mood swings and continued to carry her.

The woman’s car was parked very far from the Market area so the woman could only carry Rosé and walk towards it at the end of the Market.

Many people are looking at them with interest.

Jisoo could hear giggles coming from those women who were also whispering with each other.

The woman still did not pay attention to the surroundings.

She looked at Rosé who was now singing 'Mary had a Little Lamb'.

"Tell me… why were you sad?"

Rosé stopped singing and avoided her eyes.

She snuggled on Jisoo's body and whimper like a wounded dog.

The woman waited but Rosé did not answer.

Jisoo sighed and tightened her embrace.

When she reached the car, the old man who was waiting inside immediately got out and opened the door for the backseat.

"Young Master."

"Mmmm."

The old man looked at the woman who was clinging on her Young Master like a koala.

He was surprised to see that it was one of the ladies who he helped few days ago.

Now, the old man fully understood why her Young Master ordered him to help the two ladies.