Chapter 42 (I Love You)

(ROSÉ POV.)

Rosé was eating strawberry shortcake at the same place where she met Jisoo the second time.

Although her heart was still bleeding because Jisoo did not show up for their dinner date, it did not lessen her passion and enthusiasm.

She believed that if she persevered, she would successfully capture Jisoo’s heart.

Thinking about that woman, Rosé suddenly became energetic.

'Yup!! All I need is to show my feminine side!! I will make sure she will be dazzled by my appearance and graceful attitude. Uhuh!! Hwaiting!!'

Rosé punched her right hand and posed like Superman.

She was eating vigorously when she realized something.

'*gasps* Aiyaaa!!! Where would I find Jisoo?! I DON’T EVEN KNOW HER SCHEDULE!!! Mamamia- Idiot Rosé! Boo- hoo-'

Rosé felt as if all of her energy was sucked by an invisible force.

She leaned on the table and pressed her cheeks on it.

She exhaled and scratched her head.

Her mind wondered somewhere as she stared at the window, waiting for Jisoo’s shadow.

In a far away corner of the snack house, two pair of eyes were looking at her.

An unfathomable glint could be seen inside that person’s eyes.

After a few minutes, Rosé regained her energy and returned to being enthusiast.

Since she was bored, she decided to walk around the street.

It was three in the afternoon and many stalls are still operating. She was walking towards the food area when she smelled a delicious aroma.

She moved towards that stall and saw that they were selling korean rice cakes.

"Uncle, How much is this?"

Rosé asked while munching the rice cake.

"(2000 won). 2 dollars."

"Ahh? So expensive!!"

Rosé grumbled while paying.

She moved to the next stall and ate another food. This time, it was takoyaki.

She was busy eating when her handkerchief fell.

She did not notice it and continued to move from stall to stall until she was almost at the end of the market.

Little did she know , someone picked up her handkerchief.

The person folded the handkerchief and placed it inside her suit.

Her outfit was a bit conspicuous and many people were looking at her.

Aside from her beautiful countenance, the way she carried himself attracted many passerby.

After watching Rosé eating like a glutton, a small smile bloomed on her face.

(A/N: she’s a stalker?!)

Rosé was busy eating halo-halo that she brought from that friendly auntie.

She almost got brain freeze as she ate the shaved ice inside.

She was enjoying her time when she found out that her handkerchief was missing.

'Oh no! Where did I put it?! What should I do?? It’s granny’s birthday gift.'

Rosé panicked. She visited all the stalls on the area but she still couldn’t find it.

It was very precious to her. It was given to her when she turned eighteen. It had her name on it.