Chapter 4 ( Grandpa Visits)

( JENNIE POV. )

( WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

"Good. You better keep those promise."

The woman immediately hastened her action while she pinched her clitoris.

Jennie felt something rushed outside of her entrance. She could not help but arc her body upward while she squeezed her fingers with her inner walls.

Jennie Kim reached her climax.

All her nerves went haywire and she screamed as she clenched her hands on the woman's hair.

She felt as if she was floating in the air. Like a kite that was soaring high above the sky.

'So this is what sex feels like.'

Jennie muttered to herself.

Her head was fuzzy and all her senses were shutting down. She felf extremely tired and wanted to sleep immediately.

She could not lift her limbs, even trying to move her head needed a huge amount of energy. Her entire being hurt so much as if she was rammed by a bulldozer and her body was broken into pieces.

The woman climbed up from her initial position.

She then whispered, "Baby, are you tired? Ten yuan of money, ten yuan of goods. You already have you initial share. It's my turn now. "

'ten yuan of money, ten yuan of goods?! But I did not do anything!!! This is against all the fairness in the world!! '

But before Jennie could open her mouth to protest, she already captures her lips and rammed his hot sticky dick on her entrance.

'asdjklgkl!!! It hurs like fucking hell!!! '

Once again, Jennie Kim accepted everything and opened up, allowing the woman to explore her innermost cave and ate her completely.

-----------

After the 'intense exercise', Jennie fell asleep. She woke when she felt like she really need to pee.

Sluggishly walking towards the comfort room, Jennie was still half asleep as she throttled, dragging herself inside the bathroom while being naked.

She felt light headed and wanted to continue sleeping.

She squatted on the toilet seat as she supported her head with her hand

'aiyaa... What a weird dream.. It feels so real. Ouch. My vagina hurts.
Did I touch myself while dreaming?! Gosh.. Im starting to become a pervert!! Ayeee. I should just stop reading those romance novels. '

Jennie walked towards the lavaratory to brush her teeth.  She was trying to squeeze the toothpaste when she saw herself on the mirror.

Her hair was messy. As if she had gotten into a brawl with someone. Her lips were swollen her fair white skin was full of kiss marks specially her neck and chest part.

The toothpaste fell together iwith her toothbrush as she clutched her head and screamed on the top of her lungs.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

She suddenly felt envious of those females on the romance novels who would faint after receiving a shock.

She did not even feel fainting at all.

*sob*

'Can someone knock me out?! Ahh! I want to faint and escape everything!!'

For the first time in her twenty eight hmyeats of existence, Jennie wanted to bash her head on a pillar and kill herself like those ancient dramas.