chapter 13

Alright this isn't great..

" You made this machine now you're saying this???!!"

" Look I said...I made this by the help of a book okay! And that book is in future! I don't even know if that exists here now!"

" Urhhh namgyu!!! Then why didn't you took the book with us!?!?"

" Oh sorry...it was my fault that you! Come to fight with me huh and made me make it start!" She said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes at him.

He fisted his hand out of anger." Oh..gyu...for god sake...just shut up!!"

"Why are you telling me to shut up when on the first place you started this!?!"

* Guysss stop it!! Heejun this isn't good for your health...calm down."hoseok said

", Dad....how can I be calm when I know that we can't go back to our time!! If we stay here it will make a lots of danger in time!! I can't make that just by her dumb idea!!"

" I told you already this isn't dumb! Heejun!!! Stop insulting my work!" Namgyu said and tears started to form in her eyes.

" Alright that's it!! Both of you need stop right now! And Jihoon take heejun to his room. You too gyu..go to your room now.." jin ordered. Namgyu ran to her room crying. When namjoon heard her cries he was about to go after her but jin held him back and shook his head

" No joon...she needs time okay?"namjoon look at him worriedly and nodded.

One by one everyone went to do their duties and jin went to heejun to talk.

He knocked on the door thirce "heejun? It's me jin " after some seconds later the door opened .he walk inside and shut the door. He saw heejun sitting beside the window .

He pulled a chair and sat beside him " heejun? Are you okay?"

Heejun looked at him...his eyes were teary. " U-uncle...did I hurt g-gyu?" He chocked on his tears . " Oh no.....it's okayy I know why you got mad..but you shouldn't have yelled at her like that..."

" It's because I was mad...I didn't mean to hurt her.."

" I am scared..what if we got stuck here forever? I don't want that...it will cause lots of danger in time...it will effect the future..."

Jin listened to his worries without interpreting.

" She...I know she is a good at making machines...but just a little mistake it can cause a lot of danger...for her obviously..she is still young uncle....she needs to explore more on this world...I care for her so much...she is my sister...I don't want anything to happen to her nor on others.."

And he burst out his tears. Jin moved closer to him and hug him...give a shoulder to cry on.

" Sshh it's okay... everything will be fine... Don't worry Junie " those words...that was he want to hear at this time.

He hope everything will be fine and got to be fine. He can't lose any of them.

" It's okay....heejun I know you did this all for their good..but baby..you shouldn't have said this all on you anger... It make worse ..but now it already happened we can't change it but you can say sorry to her right? You hurt her feelings by insulting her talents, didn't you? " He nodded still crying on his shoulder.

" Later when she is relaxed talk to her okay...and make peace with her...say a sorry too" heejun look up at him and smiled . Jin also smiled warmly at him.

He wiped his tears on his cheeks " there...you go ..let's go and wash your face"

________________

" Oh noooooo....I died again" jungkook fell backwards on the bed , he acted like  he is dead.

" Yayy...Prince jungwoo winned!! He  rescued princess from the villain!" You said and carries jungwoo I'm you hand and kissed his cheek.

" And now how do we wake your dad up?" Jungwoo smiled widely and said " kiss kiss"

You put him down and leaned to jungkook.
The you peacked his lips but before you could pull back he held you on place by your waist.

And kissed you again.

Soon you both pulled back and saw jungwoo clapping his tiny hands and squealing.

" Awww my cutiee piee " jungkook kissed his whole face. Woo laughed  and try to push jungkook away .