chapter 8

You were sitting beside hoseok who was still sleeping on the couch. Poor him , he don't deserve to see his child like this...

You let out a sigh , when suddenly hoseok beside you started to move . You look at him and saw that he is awake.

" Hey..." His Voice was raspy. You smiled " did you slept good? "

" Yeah...now I feel good " he said and sit straight up beside you and look at his son. " Did he woke up? Where is others? " He asked concerns evident in his face and voice.

" No... He didn't yet...and they went to eat food at the canteen. " He look at you and asked ", you didn't went with them? "

" No.. if I go , then you and heejun will be alone and I told you I'll look after him right? so yeah , and don't worry they said , they would buy as food " you finished . He ahh-ed . " Thanks "

" Nah it's okay you're my brother " you smiled .

He sighed " I never thought I would see him like this...that's broke me a lot because I was so eager to meet him like other but I never would want to meet like this..." A tear roll down his cheeks .

You hugged him " shh it's okay... don't worry he will be fine" you pat his back .

After some time he pulled away " thanku y/nie " he smiled at you warmly , you did the same.

Suddenly there was some nois.

" Ayoo!! We got you food" jimin chimed . When he look at hobi , he gapsed dramatically " omg! What happened to my hobaring " you Snickered when you heard the name he mentioned for hoseok.

" Ahhh jimin I told you to NOT call me that " he give a annoyed look. Jimin pouted " why hobaring??" Hoseok whined at him , you chuckled at their interaction.

You stood up and went to prepare food for you and him. 

__________________

" Omg! I can't believe this!!! We will get married future!!" Moonbyul squealed upon think about it. 

You nodded for the 9th time while eating the food . " Yes , you will byul.." and goes another spoon of your food.

She just sit there with wide grin on her face while daydreaming about her marriage. Suddenly there was a scream.

" Heejun!!!" You both turn your gaze at heejun and saw that he just woke up .

You abounded your food and went to see him.

" Oh god.... Are you okay , heejun? " Hoseok was the one who asked first . His concern and worrieness was evident in his face . 

Heejun just nodded only . Then the door to the room opened and there come inside his doctor and a nurse .

" Uh... Everyone please move aside , let me check him that if  is he fine.." he said and stand beside heejun to check up him.

After sometimes later , the doctor finished his job" alright... He is totally fine aside from the pain he will have on his broken leg but it's okay I will provide a tablet if the pain become worse. And he can leave after two days because we need to see if he will have any problems ."

" Thank you doctor" hoseok bow at him . The doctor smiled " I will take my leave now " he went out the room .  

Everyone turn their gaze to the boy who was trying to sit up. Hoseok run to him and help him to sit straight. Then the boy look at everyone and smile warmly despite him being tired.

" Hai..." It was the first they hread from the boy.
The kids quickly climb the bed and surrounded heejun " hyung!! Are you alright? Do your leg hurts? " They bombered him with questions .

" I am sorry jun.....it'sy fault that you become like this ... I am so so sorry heejun" yoona's eyes become watery. A hot drop of tears run down her rosy cheeks .

" Hey... It's not your fault yoona-ah.... I was being Careless that's all. " Heejun give her a small smile .

Watching their interaction makes everyone's heart melt. They may act like they don't care about each other but in inside of each one of them their heart is filled with love and care for each other.

" Ren....where is namgyu? " Heejun asked . Ren persied his lips into thin line " umm..... We didn't find her till now.." he only could do is nod in understandings.

Finally he noticed his dad- his young father to be exact. They made eye contact , as if they could talk telepathically.

" Are you okay? " Hoseok ask him " yeah...just a little pain on my broken leg and bit  tired too " hoseok move closer to him and pull him to his embrace " it's okay.... I'll take care of you.." hoseok smoothly told him.

" Guys....I am hungry " yoonbin interpreted the tragic moment by his one dialogue .

" Come here Binnie I will feed you~ " moonbyul cooed and yoonbin happily went with her . Yoongi just watched them with a persied into thin line . " Yoongs... Go spend time with yoona!!" You whispered to him who was standing beside you .

He sighed " come yoona.." the mentioned girl went with him too. After every one went to do whatever they want , you eagerly sat beside heejun . You cheekily smiled at him " hai jun~" heejun smiled at her . " So I heard that~ you like yoona~" you lift your one eyebrows at him . He gulped , by the motion his Adam apple poped up and down. " Umm. How do you know this- I mean how do you , the present self ,- uh actually um what I mean yeah " he shuttered and try to avoid eye contact with you.

You gigled at his puzzled state " let's just say~ I find it out by yoona's little story about your accident~ "

He Buried his face in his palm because of shyness .

" Please don't tell this to dad- I mean hoseok.."
" Nah.. it's okay call him dad "
" Yeah , Don't tell this to dad nor to yoongi uncle please , if they knew they will kick my ass " he said and pouted.

Cute..

" Okay! Don't worry I won't ". You winked at him . " Now just take rest " you got up from the bed and help him to lay down. After doing that you left him to sleep peacefully.

_________________

Author~

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , etc etc etc....

200 + READS!!!!! WOOHOO !!! 

Unedited