chapter 3

She was giving final touch to the machine until she heard the door of the room slam open with a loud thud sound " GYU! " she flinched look at the owner of the sound with wide eyes " hee-" "why the hell you didn't tell me this !!!?!?" She Shuttered looking at the angry boy infront of her " Do you know how dangerous is to play with the FREACKING TIME !!!! " She try to make him understand but he didn't let her " don't you dare to do thi- " he was cut of by another boy coming in the room

" JUN! Let her be! Why you stopping her!?!" He turn around to look at him " Because you don't know how dangerous is to play with the time !! " " What ! What will happen! Huh! Just say you don't trust her.." after hearing that he became more angry " Yah!!! How dare you say that!! " He launch towards him and punched him on the cheek . His eyes widened and return the punch to jun " YAH!! " they started to fight .

some of them were outside the room they suddenly Hearing sounds coming from the room, they marched to the room stampling inside and witnessing the fight " hyungs!! Stop!! What are you two doing ! " Yoonbin run towards them to stop them " hoonie help! " Yoonbin yelled at him . He to went to help him " how dare you to say that huh!!!! " Heejun said tangling him " what else I want to say !! Then why you- you don't let her do that !! " He yelled back . " STOP!! ". Gyu yelled and run towards the machine.

They both stopped to fight and look at her , heejun eyes widened and run to her to stop her " NO!! GYU!! " She didn't stopped started to climb on it .

All of sudden a bright light engaged the room full

On the exact time two girls with a small boy came inside the room " guy- " the girl got cut off by the bright light.

BOOM!

then there were nothing expect some smoke....
_____________

You suddenly woke up hearing a thud sound from the backyard. You got up from the bed and went down.

You open the door to the backyard but a very bright light blinded you eyes . You closed and covered your eyes

Slowly you open them to see the horror....

" Oh........my.........GOD!! " what the fuck is this!!? "
Is it a dream or something?!? You thought
You blink and rubbed your eyes but that horror is still there.your eyes widened and you run inside the house to call someone.

You bursts inside the your and Jungkooks room.you started to wake jungkook up " jungkook! Jungkook !! Wake up!! Wake the fuck UP! " He slowly started awake , rubbing his eyes he asked you " " what's wrong y/n? " With raspy voice " kook! Come with me there is something!!" He looked confused and sleepy " what is it..?" He is still sleepy.

You pull him out of the bed and dragged him to the backyard. You again opened the door and let him see himself the scene .

He rubbed eyes and look at the scene. Blinking his eyes , slowly his eyes widened " what the fuck!?! " A giant machine is laying there broken and some smoke coming out from the machine front. Suddenly they hread a groan coming from the opposite side of the Machine thingy.

They look at each other eyes and Jungkook took a stick that were laying beside the door . They slowly move towards the machine other side with the stick up in the air on jungkook hand.

Again they hread someone talking in a soft young voice " oh god...where are we??" They gulped and were about look at there all of sudden someone stand infront of them. They screamed and so did the person while backing away " AHHHH!!" hearing those screams rest of the boys and girls come running down to the backyard.

" What?! What happened!?" Jimin asked panting
Then he saw the a young boy laying opposite of jungkook . Then he noticed that gaint machine laying broken" ohmygod what the f is this!?! " Then they saw two boys come from behind the machine,run towards the young boy " junsu! Are you okay!?! " A boy asked

They tried to make him stand up and look at us . There eyes widened " wow...they really look young..." A small boy said . You and Jungkook went to the elders and stood with them. " Who are you three? How did you come here ? What is this machine ? " Yoongi asked " wow dad look handsome" Yoongi's jaw dropped

D-dad!?

" WHAT!? " moonbyul yelled " yoongi! When did you've a child ! Why didn't you tell us! " Jin rapped out " i- w-wha-t are you saying I don't have a child!! I don't know who the hell is this kid!" Yoongi responded

" He is right! He don't have kids now!" The kid who called him said. Yoongi looked relieved.

", Then who are you three?" Namjoon asked. Junsu scatched his head and said " can we please go inside and talk? " Namjoon nodded and lead them inside .

" This world look so much different than ours right" ji-hoon said " yeah ofcourse it will what do you thought that this time look modern like ours ...tch" yoonbin said sarcastically rolling his eyes he walk ahead of both.

The three kids sit on the couch with others infront of them to explain everything .

Junsu sighed and started to talk " okay first of all let us introduce , so I am Kim Junsu , 14 years old "
" I am min yoonbin , 13 years old "
" I am Kim Ji- hoon , 11 years old "
They finished and look at them " wait why do you three look like yoongi hyund , jin hyung and solar noona? " Jimin asked

Junsu bit his lips and said " well main thing is we're from............future....and..... we're you three's childrens..." Jin , solar , Yoongi's eyes widened and jaw dropped " WHAT!?". There lips formed into thin line and nodded almost in sync .

" How can that be possible!?!" I- that's impossible!! " Solar said. " Well seems like it's become possible? " Yoongi said " how can you deside that they're your child , yoongi? " Solar ask him . He shrugged and stand beside yoonbin and pulled him closer by side and look at solar " look noona , we literally look alike righ? " Solar's mouth opens and close like gold fish .

" So junsu... you're my child huh.." jin ask to him
" Probably " he replied . Solar was inspecting ji-hoon . They let her be, shaking namjoons head he turn to junsu and asked " so are you three only? " Junsu shook his head and yoonbin said " no... we're 7 .."

___________________

Author~

The story starts now...BUHAHAHAHA- opps sorry aham!- so see y'all in next chapter..! Bye.

Unedited