chapter 2

He biting his lips while looking down on his lap. you were sitting beside him glaring at him for what he did to hwasa. He slowly look up at you but immediately look down again because of your heated glare.

Not gonna lie but you look hot and scary at same time now but not the time for that ,he needs to escape in any ways possible.

" I- " " no need you already did a lots of sorrys " he pouted . You sighed " kook...why did you do that? " He sighed well .....what he did was that....

30 minutes before~

" He just told that guy that I' m FUCKING NOT A GIRL !!!!"  Hwasa yelled last part , your eyes widened  rest of them snickered . He gulped and apologize looking up at them " I am sorry hwasa....I was just messing around you- " "messing around me!?!?you ' ve a lot other things to mess around but why my one night stand....." She pouted and so did jungkook.you just sigh  looking at the both pouting figures.

Pinching your nose bridge you said " hwasa.....you go now I will deal with him "

Present

You sighed for the 100th time " you will say sorry to her tomorrow and will treat her ,agree?" He look at you with doe eyes and nodded . You hummed and climb on the bed for sleep, he did the same . He move closer to you " my good night kiss? "  You smirked " no kisses from  tonight till you apologize and treat her as punishment baby"

What?!??!
That's not great!!!!

He pouted again and lay down with his hand around your waist .

____________

He is hurriedly putting his shoes on , you're enjoying it while sitting in living room , sipping your coffee . suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder you look up and saw yongsun with a cup of coffee in her hand , looking at jungkook witha confused face " why is he hurrying for? " You giggled " for his treat to hwasa " " huh? " You giggled for her confused , let it be like that only he and you know the real reason why is he really hurrying for...

His kisses

He finally went out saying goodbye to you .all of sudden you heard a sound from kitchen along with jin yelling " YAHH!! KIM NAMJOON HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM KITCHEN!!!!"  You both shakes your head . Our normal morning....

____________

" Um .....are you sure this is correct year? "
" Yeah..... it's correct!"
" Do you really need to do this ? "
" Yup! I wanna see them in their younger form! They would be look cute ! "
" They are still cute..."
" Yes ! But they would look like baby faced and more cute!!  "
" But you already saw that in picture- "
" Let her be Rennie.....you know she is good in this things right ? So why worry ? "
He sighed shaking his head and go back to do what was he doing. "  Gyu...I know you're not only for to see them being cute but something else too...so what is it ? "  She started to chewing her lips , hesitating to say the main reason " i- nevermind you will understand when this  will be  completed...."

He doesn't like that suspence..." Why not now-" he was cutt of by someone else entering the room " oii look who is here " there stood a girl with  a little boy in her arms " hii!!! " They aw-ed at his cuteness and went towards them . When gyu climb off from the machine her hand accidently got hit by the handle of the machine by that impact the fixed year changed but she didn't noticed that...

_____________

" I AM HOME!!!! "  Jungkook yelled and quickly went to kitchen . He saw jin and solar cooking and byul giving them company . He look around searching for a certain Person " hyung! Where is y/n? " Jin look at him and said " maybe in her room? " He nodded and dashed off to their room

He open the door of their room and saw her reading book in his study table , he sighed " baby~ I did what you said me to do..." You turn around to see him and giggled thinking he really did this just for your kisses.

He understand why you giggled so he sheepily smiled and scratches his nape.well.....can't blame him right?

You chuckled more after seeing him being embarrassed.

" Now where is my kisses?? " He pouted his lips , aish this big baby....you got up and stand infront of him , wrapping your hand around his neck and kissed him . He pulls you closer by your waist , deeping the kiss....

____________________________________

Author~

Don't mind me  cringing at the corner...