chapter 5

You and Jungkook dropped yourselves on the bench, being exhausted after doing the find-Ren-game. " Yah! Did you find him? " Yoongi come back with yoonbin holding eachother hands . You find it cute cuz it's really good to see yoongi like this .

" No , we couldn't " he said and sat on the other side of bench and yoonbin sat on his lap cuz of lose of space in the bench.

" Where is others? Did they find him?" Jungkook asked . You both shuggerd " I am curious would Ren will look like namjoon hyung?" You thought about it too . " Yes!! He is exact namjoon!! " Yoonbin said.

Probably! Because look at yoonbin! He is exact copy paste of yoongi!! I think yoona will look like byul. How cutee!!

" Yoonbin?.....will I get married to jungkook? " You asked because for a long time this thought is wondering around your mind ver much. You're so curious about it.

" Yes....you both have a child , he is 4 years old and In future right now y/n is 4 months pregnant too " yoonbin finished and back playing with Yoongi's hand.

You look at jungkook and he was already starring at you while poking his inner cheek with his tongue. You gulped. Be ready y/n for sleepless nights are coming for you....

Suddenly your phn rings . You fish out your phone and saw it was jin " hello ?"

" Y/nn!!! Where are you? "
" I am at the side of park bench0, why,? "
" Is other three are with you , if so then come to the xxx cafe here !! We found Ren"
" Really Omo we will be there ASAP!! "

You hung the call and Jump up from the your sit and turn to look at them with a wide smile .

"They found him!!!! Let's go now "

__________________

When you reached there you saw them Sitting at the corner of the cafe table . You all marched towards their direction.

As you went  closer to them you saw a boy sitting with namjoon.

Omg...

Wow...

Fantastic...

" Hi !! " Ren said with a smile and his dimples Popping out . Cuteee . He look like namjoon so much !! But he have some differences must be his mom's . Now I wanna meet other's kids too!!

_____________

Sipping your juice and watching the kids doing something on the phone seriously. We come back from the amusement park and hour ago . When we get back home those four of them immediately ran inside and started To something serious in their phone. Sigh god's know what they're up to now.

" So what's next? " Namjoon asked Ren. He shrugged and said " let me just take a look at the machine , how much is that machine is broken. Then only I can assure that I can fix it.." we nodded and lead him to the backyard where the machine is still laying.

When we reached the backyard, his jaw dropped " oh....my.....god...." He whispered . He walk around the machine and touching some places to know does he really can fix this. Pouting he said hopelessly " no....I think I can't fix this.... it's really damaged....those wires and not in its place and some are ripped . Even we need a new battery for this. In total we need a lots of things to fix this machine and mainly we need namgyu" he finished. And we all went inside to the  living room.

" Then....how do we find her and the rest? " Jimin asked . " Can't we trace them like we did with ren? " Taehyung asked . " Wait does all of you have phone? " This time it's jungkook.

" Ok why lots of questions? " Ren asked
" Now you added one too" yoonbin said.

Oof swag...

" Ok fine I will answer all of your questions , first of all  we'll find out a way to find others , second of all  I don't know if we can trace them but yeah it's a way we'll try it too , third of all yeah everyone have phone..what do you think it's future! Ofcourse every kids will have phones! " Ren finished.

Suddenly hobi's phone ringed. He fish out it and look at the caller id . It was an unknown number

" Who is it? " You asked

" I don't know it's a unknown number "
" Take it "

" Swipe the green button and put it near his ear

" Hello?"

At first there was a shuffling sounds . He look at others eyes , confused . Suddenly there was screaming.

" HELLO , IS THIS JUNG HOSEOK??"  He became nervous.

" Y-yes it's me , who are you? " He felt rude for that .

" YES!! CAN YOU PLZ COME TO CITY HOSPITAL!! IT'S URGENT! FAST!!! "

his eyes widened " wait!! Why ??? What??-" got cut by  the person hunging up the call.

" Everyone let's go to the city hospital!! Someone is there!!" He got panicked and walking back and forth in the middle .

" Hobiii calm down ok breath in...out " jimin held him and make him calm down a little , his breath became steady.

" Now some of you get ready we need to go" namjoon said .  , namjoon , hoseok , byul and tae got ready and went to hospital.

-_______________

Whe they got there they didn't know what next to do.

" Hoseok try to call thet number back" moonbyul said. He nodded and call back the number
' the number you daild is  switched- '  he swear under his breath .

He again try to call
' the number you have dai- ' 

" Shit! No it's switch off " he run his fingers through his hair .

They don't know who have called them. They don't know why that person called them here . They don't know why they believed a unknown number calling them to say to come to hospital.

All of a sudden they hread a kid voice calling hoseok.

" Hoseok!!!" They turn around and saw a girl running to them . She have milky white skin tone and her hair  black and short till her shoulder and is curled. She look like around 10 years old . She is really beautiful.

She stop infront of them and bend down , her hand on her knees , panting.

" Err are you okay sweetie? " She stand straight and is still recovering from her panting. She nodded and try to say something.

" You * pant* y-you need to come with me hoseok....heejun got in accident. He is in ICU. " She said with watery eyes .

" What ? Who is heejun? " Moonbyul asked

"He is your son , hoseok..."

______

Author ~

OMG!!! THANKU SO MUCH FOR 107 VIEWS EVERYONE!!!! ITS MEANT A LOT TO ME . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! THANKUUUU!!! 💕💕💕

Unedited