chapter 7

" WHAT!?! " you heard a yell in the living room. You quickly went to the living to see what happened.

" What you mean!?! How did that happened!?!.........ok ......we will be there....yeah.." he hung up and run his fingers through his hair. He let out a frustrated sigh. This is so mind blowing thing. First their childrens from future come to here but they were splitted in this city , then they need to find the one who made the time machine , and now......one of them's son is in hospital with a broken leg.

" what happened yoongs? " You asked. He turn to you and sighed " we need to go to city hospital now..." You tensed , did anything happened to them? Did someone who is closer to us is in danger? So many negative thoughts run inside your head .

" Hoseok son is the one who is in hospital and he got in an accident and broke his leg , now is admitted in city hospital. We need to go there..." Your eyes widened.. Hobi find his son!? In hospital!! Oh no....he must be sad to see his son in this condition...

" Ok I will tell others too" you went to tell others this.

____________________

" Ah excuse me? Where the room number 10? " Yoongi asked the one nurse , behind the counter.
She smiled and said " it's in the third floor , then take a left the first you see and you find the room there.." yoongi bowed at her as a thank you and came back to you.

" Let's go it's in the third floor ..." You and others started to walk to there. You glance at the kids... They were so worried.

Jungkook push open the door to their room. You saw two unfamiliar face , a boy and a little girl.

" Hyung..." Jungkook called hobi. Hoseok turn to him with a tired face.

" Oh...you guys come... " He trailed off " hyung.... You need to sleep.. you didn't slept last night and you look so tired" jimin said. Hoseok smiled at him a little " nah... It's okay .... I'm fine" he said . You sighed and step closer to him. " Hobi... c'mon you need to sleep... You look so tired and what if your son saw you like this? Won't he be worried? Hobi... Come and sleep a little okay ? We will look after him. You need to take a rest now, can you do that for me? " You told him softly.

His lips form into a thin line. Finally he give up and nodded. You smiled and guide him to the couch beside the bed . You help him to lay down and kiss his forehead to sleep.

You look at others , they had a soft look on their face and small smile. You smiled .

" Uh....who is she? " Jimin asked pointing towards the little girl who was already in the arms of yoonbin. They look alike.

" Everyone this is my sister....yoona 11 years old. " Yoonbin introduced her.

" Wow.....dad is soo handsome.. and so is mom.." she said staring at moonbyul and yoongi . Their face turn red and they exchanged shy glances.

" Wait what? She is byul noona's and yoongi hyung's daughter? How? "

" They made her in future while through having se- " you put your hands on your boyfriend mouth before he could talk any further infront of the kids . Thr mentioned two's  face turned into a tomato.

" Ahem! Okay so what is his name?" Namjoon cleared his throat and asked .

" His name is heejun , 14 years old" yoona introduced. " He didn't woke up till now? "

" No...doc said he will take 24hr to woke up...and now he can wake up inanytime" byul said.

" He look a lot like hobi"
" How did you he got in accident? " Jimin questioned.

" Well...it's a long story.."

Flashback~

"Oww.....that's hurt!!" Yoona cryed out. She look at her front and saw heejun too" oh you're with me....that's annoying..." She rolled her eyes .

" Oh my yoona~" he cooed and got up from the bushes. Offering his hand to yoona . She scoffed and stand by her own.

" Where the hell is we? " Yoona look around the unfamiliar yet so familiar place. They were in a woods.

" We need to get out of here first..." Heejun said and they started to walk .

Walking and walking finally they reached the side of the road"  oh god.....where do we go now? We don't know where is our fathers house nor know where is other! " Heejun started to panic just by thinking about getting lost in this unfamiliar  time .

" Urhh calm down...we 'll find a way to them!" Yoona said .  " But first let's go and grab a drink " pointing at the cafe  on the opposite  side .

Heejun nodded . Yoona look at either side of the road and started to cross carefully and heejun follow behind her . Suddenly she saw a car coming towards them she suddenly run to the side , also tell heejun to do so. But heejun didn't get the time to react and all of a sudden he got hit by the car.

Yoona's eyes sided and she screamed his name " HEEJUN!!! NO!! ". The car didn't stopped and drove away like nothing happend. She run towards her and some people also crowded at there.

He heard a faint scream , his vision blurred and couldn't hear anything that happening in his surrounding. Slowly his eyes started to close. And then drakness took over his sight . He can't hear or feel anything anymore .

Yoona cryed and screamed at the people around the incident. " Please !!! Somebody help!!! " Suddenly a man come towards them " omg! Let's go to hospital fast!" He pick him up and run towards his car. She also went with them to hospital.

They reached the hospital and the man hurriedly took him in . " Hello !! Someone needs help here please!" He yelled and suddenly some nurse and doctors come to them and took the boy inside the ICU room.

Yoona cryed so much . She thinks this is all because of her fault. If she have pulled him with her to run other then this won't happen." Hey... Don't cry..he will be fine" the man try to calm her down but eventually failed cuz she continues to cry.

" Um...do you know his father phone number ? " The man asked .

Yoona look up at him and shake her head" no... I don't know his number..but thanku for helping mr." She smiled and bow at him .

He returned the smile and said " oh no no it's okay and I think the boy some what  looks a  familiar person  to me..."  She looks at him confused. Why would he looks familiar to him? He would never be here before? Suddenly something clicked on her head so she quickly ask him.

" Do you know jung hoseok? " She asked him .
The man nodded his head " um yeah! He was my classmate in my university.. why? " Her eyes widened . " The boy is his son- no I mean his cousin ! Do you have hoseok number?" She asked hopefully .

" I am not sure cuz I changed my number and only if I saved his number in my phone.." he fish out his phone and Started to search for hoseok contact . " Ahh I got it! Here you go.. call him ok" he give his phone to her after calling him .

She patiently waited for him to pick up. She bit down on her lips . Suddenly she heard someone voice in other side. " Hello?"

" HELLO , IS THIS JUNG HOSEOK?? ". She nervously asked a little louder .

" Y-yes it is , who are you? " But suddenly a ping sound heard from the man's phone. She look at it and saw that it's battery is low , now in anytime it can switch off . She panicked.

" YES!! PLZ COME TO THE CITY HOSPITAL !! ITS URGENT FAST!!! "

" W-wait! Why? What?- " and the phone gose off , it switch offed . She hoped he will come here.

" Um..sir your phone switch offed.." she said to him.

" Oh.. did u told him? "
" Yeah I did but I hope he will come.."
" It's okay , he will. Anyways I need to go...can you be here alone? I really need to go or else I would stay...."

" No!... It's okay you did a lot and you can go now" she smiled , he returned the same and then  walk away. 

She sat down back with her head in her hands .