chapter 4

You and jin made some food to give them " here you go , dig in now " you said and sat beside them on a chair . Watching them eat everything peacefully , you asked " sooo you're saying that one of us child made time machine? " Yoonbin nodded  with his mouth full.

Cute...

" Yeah.... actually we can only go back to our time after finding her ...to repair the machine" junsu said and continue to eat.

So it's a girl who made this machine....who's child would be she ?

" How old is she junsu? " Junsu thought a little and said " she is 14 " oh.

What?

A 14 year old girl made time machine and travelled to here.....

....

TF!?!!???

my eyes widened. A kid made  this big machine . Jaw dropped . Tf!? When you were a kid , you were just doing crazy and skipping classes and fighting over a some other  kids drawing a little mark on your book!! . God...is future kids are this smart? Why didn't god give us this smartness? Should've been a Issac Newton or J J Thomson!
Who's child would be she!?

" She is namjoon's child " yoonbin said . Did you just said that out loud? " Ohh can predict that " ofcourse the 148 iq man's child would be do this things properly or maybe more hugely and impossible things .

" I am done! " " Me too " me three " they said and jumped down from the chair " careful ok? " They nodded and run off to living room . You took those plates and washed it . After that you to went to living room.

________________

" How do we find rest of them ? " Hoseok said , looking at the three kids who is settled on the couch comfortably.  Yoonbin were  already of to sleep. Tipical Yoongi's child . " I don't know but if we've to go back to our time then we need namgyu " ji-hoon said . They told everyone that namjoon's child namgyu were the one who made this machine . At first everyone was surprised after hearing that she is just 14 year old and soon calm down knowing it's namjoon's child  on the other hand namjoon was proud af.

" Don't you've any phone or anything to call them ? " Taehyung asked , that's a point " actually we can't use our phone here....I already tried that and it didn't work because we can't call here.....here means in this time... I don't know why but it doesn't so it's a failure " junsu said and pouted . So cute.

We sighed and thinking for any way to find others .

" If we atleast find Ren then we can do something " we looked at eachother thinking who's child would be that . See our confused face ji-hoon said " it's namjoon's another child , namgyu noona 's little brother. He was the one who mostly would be around her . So I bet he knows any way to find others and fyi he is 10 years old " he finished and looked at yoonbin who were in his dreamland.

I turned to side when I feel a hand snaking around my waist and saw its jungkook, turning back to namjoon , saw him in deep thought.

" You said you can't call them, then can you track their phone? " Junsu thought for a some second and fish out his phone . Doing something in it for some minutes and suddenly he  fist in air  . He looked at us with victory written on his face " you're right! I tracked Ren's phone and thankfully his location was on so I know where he is now!! " He exclaimed in excitement. Ji-hoon also joined with him in his excitement. God they will be reason for our death. . why soo cutee!!!!

" Ok guys how many of you're coming with us ? " Namjoon asked looking at us. " They're our kids so we will be with you " jin and gesturing to yoongi and solar. He nodded agreeing and look at rest of them. " Me and Jungkook will be with you too " you said Tugging jungkook's hand. " Ok then it's settled we' re going with them! "

_______________

We come downstairs after get read and saw namjoon , solar , jin , yoongi  were there waiting for us and then we went outside to our car. Me, jungkook , yoonbin , yoongi got inside in one car and rest of them got in namjoon's car. Before we got inside namjoon said to follow them so that's what we are doing now following them.

" Yoonbin I was curious...that um...who is your mom? " Jungkook asked and that got your interest too. " Errr my mom is moonbyul" he said causally. You and Jungkook become very happy knowing they will marry eachother in future. On the other side Yoongi's jaw were dropped and was a blushing mess.

So she likes me too huh...

Yoongi thought and prepare a mental note to propose her as soon as possible. You don't know that right...ok lemme explain.

The thing is yoongie loves moonbyul . He is in love with her for 2 years but couldn't got the courage to propose her . He thinks that she will not loves him back because he is that man who doesn't care about anything just look so cold outside but in inside actually he is a really good and kind and soft person . He is still scared what if she don't accept him? But yoonbin is the proof that she will accept him.

" Yoonie do you've siblings? " You asked this time. 
He nodded and said " Yeah I've a little sister and she too is here..." Yoongi turn to him " really!? How old is she? " " She is 10 years old "  Yoongi's jaw once again dropped . How can they take a little girl!?!.....yeah well they all are little kids but still she is so young??!?  Yoongi sighed.

" We are here " jungkook announced. They got outside and stand infront of..................

Amusement park....not that all its very crowded with people....

How are they gonna find Ren in this pool of people now?

" Well shit"

__________________

Authors note~

So what do you think? Will they find him or give up already?  To know wait for the next update.

And I want tell you all that I ' ve school so I can't update this fastly so it will be slow update and sorry for that . May be 2 or 3 chapters in one month like that so be patient and  I'am really sorry for that , you need to understand me . So bye ~

Unedited