chapter 6

Running , with sweat dripping down on the side of his face .
He ran and ran and stopped infront of the room , ICU room.

He look inside the room from the circle which is on the door  , it helps outsiders to see inside .

He saw him.

His son.

For the first time , with some wires attached to him and a oxygen mask on his face . He look so pale.

A drop of tears run down his face.he turn around and look at the rest with a red eyes , he look like about to burst and he did.

He burst out his crys , taehyung held him and rubbing his back to make him calm down.

" T-tae I s-saw him " he hugged taehyung tight and cryed on his shoulder. Watching this others hreat broken too because which father can watch his child laying in hospital. And the worst is he saw him for the first time like this .

After some time later he calm down a little and sat on the chair beside the room. Suddenly a doctor come out of the room. Hoseok hurriedly stud up and asked " doctor is he okay? ??? He doesn't got hurt right!!?? He will be fine right?? "

" I guess you're his father ?" He nodded .

" Don't worry he is fine..." Hoseok sigh in relief.

" But..his left  leg is broken he need to rest for a 2 months , he can't walk around and need to be very  careful . " Doctor completed . Hoseok become sad and put a mental note to take care of him as much as he can.  The doctor pat on his shoulder and left . Before the doc go further away he turn around and call hoseok " mr jung....ig you want you can see him " hoseok nodded and bowed at him . The doc just smiled and went away.

He slowly opened the door and saw his son, laying on the hospital bed sleeping with  wires attached to him and a plaster on him left leg  . Watching him like this make his hreat broke. He pull out a stool and sat beside his laying body.

Moonbyul noticed that the girl earlier who called them here is also with them . She inspected her face very carefully.

The girl has a pale white skin , she has a black short curled hair it's look really cute on her and she look like moonbyul a little and yoongi a little too.

'Is she.......is she Yoongi's daughter!!!!!!!?! But why she look like me!!!?! Omgomgomgom don't tell!!! AHHHHH I am  gonna marry yoongi in future!!!! Yayyaya!!! '

Moonbyul mind was yelling this all.

Taehyung also noticed her and thought to ask about her.

He approached her " hey...what's your name? And who are you to him? " She look at him with red eyes. Taehyung feel bad for her , she must be someone close to hoseok son.

" H-hi I am yoona...and that's heejun " she gesture to the boy who laying on the bed .

" And we are from future..heejun is hoseok son and I am....uh.... moonbyul's daughter. "

Taehyung nodded , understanding her " yeah your brother...yoonbin is with us and also junsu and ji-hoon , Ren is with us too " yoona gapsed

" Really!!!?! They're safe right!?! They didn't got hurt or anything right!?!" She asked him suddenly. Taehyung giggled knowing she is really a copy paste of byul. " Yes they're baby don't worry okay" she nodded. Taehyung smiled and pat her head .

_______________

You're walking back and forth infront of jungkook who is watching your back and forth marathon.

" Omg is they okay!? " You mumbled while pacing . Jungkook just mm-hm- ed only .

Oh you all must be thinking why is he isn't trying to comfort you right? Let me tell you the flashback.

Flashback~

You and Jungkook is waiting at the airport for your sister  moonbyul . You're biting on your nail feeling  nervous About her being safe or not . Jungkook saw that and he tried to make you cool down.

" Y/n...be cool...she will be okay" he said and was thinking whether he should hug you or hold your hand or not. ( In this time you two weren't dating , only have crush on eachother ) you look at him biting your lower lip .

" Jungkook...." You softly calls him . He thought you want to kiss him or hug him but when you call him softly ,the urge to call you baby is high. He licks his lips and step closer to you.

You move your hands up and slowly griping on his coller of his shirt.

' aggressive one? Wow... "

" Jungkook.....what if the plane crashes? What if they plane broke down? What if she......JUMP OUT????!?!!?! " you screamed last part and started to shake him back and forth.

" Y----y-/n !!!!!! S-s-s-st-opeu!!!" He screamed on her face. He saw ever corner of this universe just by your habit of shaking someone when you become nervous.

End of flashback~

" Y/nie....they will be okay... Don't worry.. come with me I made cookies for you!" Jungkook suddenly turn his head to solar when she mentioned cookies . He made a marothon to kitchen .

You sighed and also went to kitchen because It won't hurt eating cookies even if they are at hospital right? Probably.

_________________

Author ~

WOOHOOO thanks for 150+ reads!!! Thanku soo much that's a lot meant to me !!!

Unedited