Domenico

12

I sat in my office while they performed surgery in the room next to my office. The door opened and I looked at Alessandro. "Just to make things clear. I've only started working again because she got hurt and im here to protect her.", he stated and sat down in front of me.

"What do you want to tell me?", I asked him. He looked at me as I waited for the facts, I already knew, to flow out of his mouth. "What?", he asked. I shrugged and kept waiting.

"She's my and Mirabellas daughter.", he sighed. "I know.", I stated and his eyes widened. "How?", he asked. "When her current parents were attacked they thought that my men were the ones trying to kill them so they quickly admitted that they weren't her parents. The surgeon ran a DNA test and turns out that you are her father.", I explained.

"Now care to explain why the fuck you gave her away?", I hissed at him. "We didn't want her to be involved in this mess, but who would've thought she would be involved anyway.", he sighed rubbing his forehead.

I sighed when the door opened and one of the doctors came in. "The surgery went flawlessly, she should be able to heal and not have any problems afterwards. But..", he said as his gaze hardened. "But what?", I asked him. "Her recovery will take about three to four months.", he stated.

"Is she stable enough to fly back?", Alessandro asked. "Theoretically yes, but I'd wait until she wakes up.", he said while placing down her medical files on my table.

"Write a list with every Vitamin, medication and all of the things that'll help her recover better and order everything.", I told the doctor. "What's the budget?", he asked. "I don't give a fuck about the budget. Even if it cost a million dollars. ORDER EVERYTHING.", I told him glaring at him.

...

I sat next to her bed reading a book when I saw a shadow behind the window. I pulled out my gun and walked around the bed.

"Come out or I shoot.", I stated harshly making the person behind the curtain flinch. Slowly a man stepped out. "What are you doing here?", I asked him. "Just kill me.", he said looking at me coldly. "No.", I shook my head.

"GUARDS.", I shouted. A second later multiple of my men stormed into the room. "Put him in a cell and tell Mr. Diavolo", I told them referring to Alessandro. "And next time you enter this room while she's sleeping be quite.", I hissed at them and sat back down in my seat.

Alicia Dea Diavolo what a name. Her first name translates to the noble one, her second to goddess and her last name to the devil. Who would've thought that this woman, the purest creature I have ever met is the daughter of one of the cruelest men I know.

"Immagino che tu non potessi lasciarla a me, vero?", I whispered leaning back in my chair closing my eyes for a second.

...

I slowly opened my eyes and there she was still sleeping. My eyes left her sleeping face and looked for a clock. 5:30 am. "Shit.", I sighed stretching my back.

I got up from my chair and went to the door. "Get a second bed in here.", I told them coldly. Within five minutes they had a second bed in her room and pushed it right against hers. "Get some Rest boss. I assure you my team is doing everything they can to find whoever did this to Mrs. Russo.", my top team leader assured me before leaving.