Alicia

7

I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door peaking out before actually stepping out, or better into the lions cave.

What did I get myself into.

"What happens when you let a lion wait for his food?", he asked me from behind me making my breath hitch. "He gets hungrier?", I asked turning around slowly. He hums and then places his hands on my hips. "Where did the Alicia from before go?", he asked me as he pulled me closer to him. "She had that sparkle in her eyes. That sinister little sparkle.", he trailed off putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Mhm?", he hummed. "She's still here.", I said and pointed to my abdomen over the towel. "Really? I'd like to meet her then.", he said and placed a hand where I had pointed. "I can't really hear her from up here maybe I should...", he trailed off and got on one knee trailing his hands down my sides. He looked up at me as he lead my arm to his lips and started tracing it with kisses, while keeping eye contact. He got up and kept on placing kisses along the way until her reached my shoulder. I tilted my head to the side to give him more space.

I unconsciously placed my arm around his shoulder and my hand on the back of his head. My hand made its way to his cheek and so did the other one. He stopped kissing my neck and I pulled him in for a proper kiss. 

Our lips met and a sort of passion flooded my body. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in closer. My arms wrapped around his neck and he started taking steps toward the bed. "Jump.", he spoke in between kisses. I did. He placed his arm under my ass and I wrapped my legs around him. "Good girl.", he whispered with a smile.

I pulled away from him placing one last peck on his lips. My head dipped under neath his jaw tracing the sides of his neck with my kisses. Moving on to his collar bone and up again. I placed a soft kiss on his adam's apple, he gasped and I moved higher to his chin. I reached his lips and placed one on the right corner of his lips before pulling back again. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

He placed me down on the bed with out breaking the kiss. His phone rang and I slightly pulled away. "Just ignore it.", he said. "What if it's important?", I replied slightly pushing him back. "I have a more important matter at hand.", he said and started kissing my shoulder. "Domenico.", I called out for him when his phone rung again.

He groaned and sat up reaching for his phone. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and placed soft kisses on the back of his neck. "What?", he snapped at whoever was calling him and grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed in front of him. He pat his lap and pulled me towards him. I took a seat on his lap with my legs on each side of his legs and continued kissing him all long his neck and shoulders.

"Do what ever you want.", he said and tugged at my towel. I pulled it up at the front. He moved away his phone and looked at me. "I see the bra strap, I know you aren't naked.", he whispered and placed a kiss under my ear lobe. I reached behind me and pulled off the towel. He scanned me from top to bottom and sucked in a sharp breath. "I'll call later.", he said into the phone and hung up flinging the phone across the room. He flipped us over and started kissing me all over my body.

He placed a kiss right between my tits. He moved down until he was at the waist band of my underwear. He looked at me for consent and I nodded. He went on and placed kisses right above my clit over the fabric. I gasped arching my back slightly. He pulled down my underwear revealing me completely to his sight. He continued to place kisses on the inside of my thighs. He moved higher and placed a kiss on my clit and a moan slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. 

I placed my hand over my mouth and then I felt his hand wrap around my wrist. "I want to hear you.", he said. "What about the others?", she asked. "They can talk to me if they have a problem. Don't worry about them amore mio.", he spoke against my skin.

He started sucking and tugging. He continued to eat me out as moans filled the room. I could feel how close I was. I tried pushing him away. "Dom-", I moaned when he pushed his head further between my thighs. "Mh?", he hummed and the vibrations sent me so close to cuming I couldn't form a single word. "I'm close", I managed to force out of my mouth. "Then cum.", he spoke.

My brows furrowed and my mouth fell open. I threw my head back, trying to push him away again. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and I could feel his gaze on me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I was an inch away from having the best orgasm I have ever had in my entire fucking life.

He pulled away and moved to my lips. "Shit", I gasped. "I think I'm being a bad influence on innocent little Alicia.", he whispered. "Why?", I asked him regarding him snapping my orgasm in half. "Why not?", he shrugged and slammed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around him and he placed his arms next to my head for support.

He reached for something in the  nightstand. I heard a plastic wrapper rustle and he broke the kiss. He ripped the condom open and pulled it over his erection. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I'll put it in now.", he said. I nodded and held onto him. He slammed into me and I could swear I felt him in my stomach. "Fuck.", he sighed and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

He started moving and the only thing I could feel was him hitting every fucking spot that made me fold. Domenico stopped and turned us over. "Your turn.", he whispered. I started lifting and lowering my hips slowly as he held me in place. He let his head fall back. My head hovered over his. My hair formed a curtain over our faces.  I lowered my self onto him tacking him completely. I placed my lips on his while continuing to roll my hips.

"Room service. The breakfast you ordered is here.", someone said from behind the room door. "COME BACK IN AN HOUR. WE'RE BUSY.", I shouted. "Yes, ma'am.", he said and I assume walked away.

"Busy huh?", he smirked. "Well you aren't doing much.", I smiled and placed my lips on his. He turned us over again and started pumping himself in and out of me with no remorse. He held on to the head boards of the bed. "Fuck.", I gasped as he kept on fucking me relentlessly. He pulled out of me flipped me over and buried himself deep inside me again.

"Not doing anything huh?", he asked as he kept on fucking me. I buried my face in the pillows. "Answer me love.", he said and sped up his pace by a hundred. I shook my head no and he continued to pound into me like there is no tomorrow. I tried lifting myself off the mattress but he placed his hand on my neck pushing me into the mattress.

He pulled each pillow away from my face and placed them under neath my hips. My face was covered by my hair. The hand on my neck let go and brushed away all the hair. "I have such a beautiful woman laying under neath me while I'm buried balls deep in her.", he whispered leaning down and switching to slow and deep strokes. He places his lips on mine swallowing every single sound I make. 

ALL OF THEM.

"Domini-", I was interrupted by him slamming so deep into me I couldn't keep myself together anymore. "My nickname sounded better being moaned by you.", he said and rammed into me again. "Dom, I'm about to-", I told him and was interrupted when I felt his hand on my clit rubbing me. "Cum for me Dea.", he whispered and placed a kiss between my shoulder blades.

I came and  soon after he did too.

He flopped down next to me and he looked at me proudly. "I got myself one hell of an assistant.", he smiles. I rolled over and pulled the pillows away from under me. "I think we need new bedsheets.", I sighed. He hummed and got up. "Lets clean up.", he said reaching out to me. I grabbed his hand and followed him into the bathroom he took off the condom and threw it away after wiping him self clean. I reached for a towel and he basically slapped my hand away with a scowl. He wiped me clean and then looked at me. "Pretty", he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "You were great.", he whispered. "Probably the best sex I've ever had.", he admitted. "You weren't so bad either.", I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm hungry.", I sighed. "Can't say the same. Just had one of the best fucking meals I've ever had. I could go for a second round.", he grinned. "Shut up.", I told him shoving him slightly.