Domenico

2

I opened the security camera footage and went on her offices camera and turned up the volume so that I could hear how she told that woman to get the fuck off my fucking nuts.

Let's see how much of a sunshine you really are, Licia.

"Hello, I'm calling in Mr. Milan's place, he asked me to tell you that you should please stop bothering him.", she told her. Really? Please?

"Oh well I'm his assistant.", she told her. Now just don't tell her your name. "I don't see why my name would be relevant right now.", she said as she put her elbows on her desk and placed her head on the palm of her hand. "Well I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I think you should respect Mr. Millan's wishes and stop bothering him. Have a nice day.", she told her and placed the phone on its holder.

I exited the security camera program and looked at the food on my table. What type of woman apologizes after someone bumps into them and then is so nice to someone while their boss told them to be rude.She is something else.

Someone knocked at my door and I told them to come in. Alicia walked in and she placed down a small stack of paper. "I called the number and told her to stop bothering you, I'm not sure if she will actually listen due to how she was more interested in knowing who I was but these are a few proposals that were sent in. They are organized from the most urgent things to the least urgent. Enjoy your meal, Mr. Millan.", she smiled and was about to leave again.

"Alicia?!; I called out and her head peaked in through the door. "Just call me Domenico.", I told her with a nod. "Sure."; she smiled.

...

I walked out of my office and Samuel and William immediately stopped talking. "Has she left work yet?", I asked them and they shook their heads. As I made my way to her office door it opened and she came out. "Oh hi, I was just about to leave do you need anything?", she asked me. "No.", I answered and she nodded locking the door behind her just like it stood in the contract.

I pushed the elevator button and we waited for it. We stood in silence as she checked her phone and I just stared at the door ever so often glancing at her. In times like these I hate that my office is in the top floor.

We arrived in the lobby and I gestured her to step out first she nodded appreciatively and walked out. She held the door open for me as we walked out of the building and were met with an overwhelming amount of rain. "Well, have a good night and don't forget about the meeting in the morning.", she smiled plopping her hands into the pockets of her new coat and nodding at the end of her sentence looking down at her feet. She looked up at me and I couldn't help but notice her red nose making a warm feeling erupt from the pit of my stomach reaching all parts of my body. "Remind me again tomorrow, good night.", I nodded and made my way to my car quickly getting away from her.

Through the rearview mirror I saw her quickly running to the bus stop with her hands pulling her coat over her head and taking a seat at the bus station next to an old lady, only to stand up after seeing an old man enter the bus stop. I started the engine and drove out of the parking lot past the bus stop. As I drove past I noticed someone standing outside of the bus stop cabin, dressed in all black clearly watching her.

I shouldn't.

I shake my head and turn the car around. My car stops before the bus stop and I open the passenger door for her. "Alicia!", I called out for her. "Yes?", she asked stepping closer and leaning down. "Get in, I'll drive you home.", I told her. "There is no need, the bus will be here in five minutes.", she shook her head. "Do yourself a favor and get in. I saw how cold you were.", I lied. "No really-", she started of but I looked at her.