✧ 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 ─ ❝ 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 ❞ [𝑰𝑰]

CW (content warning) : forced drugging, small mentions of blood, slight abuse (?), Very cringe I think (⁠-﹏-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝒂𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒐

You were too weak and limp, unable to make a proper escape - or even any at a matter of time like this - as it would only be painfully obvious to you that your energy was draining from your body at an agonizingly slow pace. Though you weren't one to pray to the archons above, you'd only pray for them to help you, to only save you from this predicament!

E/c eyes continuously dart between the two as they would only talk amongst eachother in that of a rather brotherly tone, a some sort of small glint of satisfaction glazing over their dull eyes as they watched you heaving heavily while you would only be placed onto the ground. All that entangled your poor mind was fear, confusion and possibly even betrayal; you never would of imagined that albedo could ever do this at all but was this all entirely his fault or do you also have to take the blame.

"What's going on..?" You croaked out whilst you stared up at the figures, looking up at them as everything seemed to become more blurry yet you could a make out the image of rubedo (as you noticed he didn't adore the star like mark on his neck) giving the parcel of specimens to the other. Soon their gaze would lay upon you, a sly smirk crossing over their pale lips as they looked down at you in amusement whilst they stride slowly towards you.

"Don't you think they are adorable, naive and so pliant for us to conduct this experiment? It will be okay and painless" crouching towards your level, he would coo softly into the shell of your ear as he begins to crush up the mist flowers and cecilias. blue-like liquid seeping from the plant as it mixes with the petals, creating that of a strange mixture in mortar as he carefully pours it into a test tube that he brought along whilst coming here.

Whilst swirling the mixture around inside the glass, observing the liquid inside, he brings it up to your lips as he at you with a passionate look in his eyes. On the other hand, ruby didn't seem to be enjoying the very moment as he'd crosses his arms in impatience as he huffs in annoyance, "can this not take any longer? Just give them them the liquid already"

"Ruby calm down, besides we can't rush things for them since we don't want to overwhelm our love right? We do not want to break them easily or it would ruin our experiment"

Albedo gently place the glass against your lips once again, yet in exhaustion and fatigue, you would pull your face away from the weird-like solution which earns you a disappointed frown from the male. Whilst on the other side of the cave, rubedo had seem to have loose all of his patience as he instantly snatches the test tube from his brother's hand. Roughly, he would pull you closer to him, his sharp glare piercing into your soul as he growls in frustration "just drink the solution, i'm tired of waiting for this!"

His grip tightens around your chin as he would force you to swallow the strange liquid, little to no care in your protests and pleading. Crystal and clear tears forming in the corners of your eyes as you look into his cold ones, unable to fight back as you try to scream and cry out for help.

It all felt like hell as the imposter would move away from you with as a "tch" escapes his lips, glancing over at the other albedo he monitored you carefully as he grabbed out a scalpel from the bag. Slowly approaching you while you had no ways of escaping now, grabbing your poor arm as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear. Rubbing small patterns on your s/c skin, he soon drags the metal instruments against it as a small cut seeps through. Blood trickling and streaming along your arm as he looks at it in interest.

A small smirk crosses his lips as he notices how you never even seemed to flinch at the sharpness digging into your skin, ruby looking at the two of you with the same expression as he would hold you in place. The two life forms seemingly laughing at how submissive state as albedo only mentions as he caressed your flesh in his gloved palm:

"Interesting, it seems it has to have a numbing effect on your body, unable to feel that of pain when I cut into your skin. Nothing but perfect results.."