✧ 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 ─ ❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘~ ❞

CW (content warning) : kidnapping, sadistic yandere (?)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒂 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎 ! 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 ! 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

"Kaeya, I really need your help!" Your voice echoed across the distance, making the young man turn his gaze towards your stumbling figure.

Oh that precious voice of yours, he could listen to it for days on end. It was addicting to him, no intoxicating! It would be unfortunate for him to ignore a moment like this.

"What has gotten you in such a hurry, is there something urgent? I promise I'll be of assistance to you"

Placing his gloved hand onto your s/c ones, he gently rubbed the edge of your knuckles with his thumb.

It was almost as if he was trying to comfort you from this predicament you've apparently gotten yourself into. But as soon as he could cherish this small moment, you soon retract you hand way from his.

Feeling the features of your face soften slightly, you soon calmed yourself down before taking a deep breath. "I was wondering if you can help me train... I mean you don't have to if that's what you don't want to do-"

Hearing those words come from you, a warm smile crossed his lips. A perfect moment, just you and him alone!

"Of course, I wouldn't mind being your training partner. Besides, I'm quite interested in what you are capable of"

In such a hurry, you instantly take keaya's hand in yours before you soon start to drag him to somewhere more isolated, not wasting much time.

This is a perfect opportunity for the two of you! On one side, you were thinking this would help you improve on your skills. Though On the other hand, kaeya took this as a way to finally take you as his. make you only his.

.

You were a panting mess, laying on the ground tiredly as you doubted that you could even land a hit on him. The only thing you could do was become envious of his strength and agility. Though to say the very least, it wasn't something you wouldn't expect.

Sitting up from the ground, you let out a soft sigh as you soon open your tired eyes only to notice how kaeya had disappeared, making you become unsure as the two of you were in the woods alone.

"K-kaeya where are you? Please just show yourself already, I know your just playing these tricks on me" Your voice becomes more shaky As you frantically start to look around for him. He has to be playing those stupid tricks of his right?

You started to hear sounds of shuffling coming from behind you, making you quickly turn your head to the side where the noise had came from. But to your suprise, nothing was there.

"Kaeya this isn't funny..."

The feeling of your heart beating faster only made you even more scared, of course you would easily become scared in situations like these.

!!

Suddenly, you can feel a large palm cover your mouth while an arm snaked around your waist, making you look up to the figure who was taking you captive.

A soft giggle left the tall male's lips as he seemed to have a lovesick and Obsessive expression covered his face darkly. Soon he coos into your ear, "I finally have you all to myself, my dear~"

The fear could only consume you as you start to struggle against his grip, making his expression soon contort into that of a stern look.

"Don't you dare struggle, this is all for your own good. It would be more easier for the both of us if you would stop panicking so much, after all I would never want to hurt you! To severely that is..."

Even if he had tried to reassure like all those time he would, you still continued your small protests and muffled cried making him sigh in frustration.

Soon enough, all you would be seeing is that of your vision blackening ever so slowly as you feel your consciousness leave you.

"Goodnight, my love~"