❝ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 ❞

CW (content warning) : murder + gore, stalking, manipulation, implied kidnapping

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒒𝒖𝒊 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖)

Each and everyday always remained the same;

Wake up and get ready for school, learn then break then learn again, go home and done. Well that won't stay for any longer! after all you'd only be a miserable human if that only remained for the rest of your life

During the past few days or so, you've began to receive unknown gifts and letters from someone you perhaps didn't know.

Well... For the first few times, you had thought it was just an easy way to get some free stuff. Though, they began to turn more weirder than before which honestly freaked you out.

..

'dear Y/n,
I noticed you hadn't eaten today at break, so I wanted to give you some bento i bought! hope you liked it!!'

'dear Y/n
I hope your doing well. I was just wondering if you would like these candies. I heard they had become more popular lately, so I wanted to buy you them'

'to my dear Y/n
I heard that this was your favourite of food (you don't need to worry about how I know this), so I decided to hand make them for you. hope you enjoy it '

'dear future s/o
Please notice me, all I can think about is you. It's like a drug I can never get away from. I need you.. I want you. I have the urges to eliminate anyone who gets in our way.. you will be mine'

..

That very last letter, that specific one you got..
It almost made you want to feel sick at that very moment. this was made clear as you now knew that you had a stalker, watching each and every move you made.

You also couldn't help but avoid many people you were once close with as you had gained more paranoid and cautious. That creep could whisk you away for all you knew. The world became more... Scary.

"Y/n.. earth to y/n!!"

One of your more closest friends you knew, (friend's name) called from the other desk as they waved a hand into your daydreaming view

"Y/n are you still thinking about that stalker thing, you know it could just be a simple prank someone could be pulling?"

Turning your gaze towards them, your face distorts into a small frown as you only let out a sigh from the failed white lie they had told you.

They know you to well that you'd be scared now, especially when someone is being way to obsessed with you. Someone who would kill any obstacles, just to be able to get your attention.

"Your not wrong but... what happens if it true?" Your voice was almost timid as you felt they're hand reassuringly touch your shoulder, making you feel comforted.

"I promise your going to be safe, your just thinking negatively about it beside I'm definitely sure it's a joke-!"

"It seems you both are having quite an interesting conversation. May I join perhaps?" The two of you both turned your gaze from behind to see- huh xinqgui! You mean the popular student?! The one who who'd win everyone's heart with just one glance

"Uh! Um what are you doing here, hehe.." an awkward laugh left your lips as you only begin to stutter and mumble words under your breath

"Don't mind so what are you thinking so far about this situation? Since it seems you already have the jist of what's going on" your friend gave an awkward laugh as they rubbed the crook of their neck.

It's understandable that it would be quite odd to see one of the one popular of the popular people of your year walk up to you and just start conversing with you, is it not?

"Hm.. I do agree on your friends point of you, besides it doesn't seem to be very true... So you might just be imagining things!"

Ugh, why did you believe such a stupid lie! If you had thought on your own circumstance, then you would never gotten yourself into a situation like this.
This was all your fault, you were the reason to why you've both caught in this mess!!

Another day had passed and here you were, taking the usual root you had always taken to get yourself back to your safe abode. A dark, gloomy-like alleyway..

There wasn't much thought taken for it just walk straight then.. there! your already at the front of your little home. Though even if you took a small step in, you heard a bloodcurdling scream come from a distance.

'shit.. that couldn't have come from the same place could it?' A small bead of sweat trickled down your forehead as you continued to walk forward, yet taking them more slowly.

The uncomfortable sound of liquid and fleshy like material squelching filled the air as a like metallic smell wafts into your nose, earning a heavy cough from the strong smell you had inhaled

As soon as the noise got louder, you had stopped right in your tracks as you saw him that same person you could consider your most bestest friend dead in right before your eyes..

"Oh y/n it seems you've already seen the gift I was about to give you. What a shame~"

Xinqgui gave a lovesick smile, crouched down next to the body who had no life remaining in their eyes; all their organs spilling out from their abdomen almost like confetti from a birthday present.

"You fucking sicko! Why would you do such a thing to someone?! I-i'm going to call the police if you take one step closer to me, so you better stay back! I'll never forgive you ever!"

You backed up slightly but you before you could escape you felt his cold and bloody hand grip your arm harshly. you had no way of escaping as you now were Infront of your found stalker.

"Y/n, you have nothing to be scared of! You have me and no one else!" He replied as a crazed smile covered his face, wiping the red blood onto your cheek.

"Welcome home my darling~ you'll understand that this is for your own safety besides you now know that there is no one you can trust, except from me.. after all didn't you believe it was a joke?"

You could feel yourself grow limp before passing out in his arms... Only to be taken away, the thing you wanted to avoid