✧ 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 ─ ❝ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 ❞

CW (content warning) : manipulation, Stockholm syndrome, Autophobia / monophobia

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

Being alone and isolated from any source of any outside communication was something you've gained a certain fear for. Plus, though it seems irrational and somewhat exaggerated, it still makes your skin crawl in anxiousness

e/c eyes continuously dart across the locked and restricted room you were "forcefully" kept in, cradling your cold body while hoping for a small hint of comfort. Bile only forming inside your throat as you try to prevent yourself from becoming sick. The feeling of the atmosphere was daunting to you and it was clear that you hated it; feeling your body shaking whilst you were left alone

"Please venti, I don't want to be here anymore! Just- come back please, I really don't want to be alone" tears prick to the corners of your eyes as you begged the him to come back, though to no avail, there was no answer or reply from the archon

A painful sob would escape your somewhat dry lips, tears threatening to fall as you begin to fail to keep you composure after being here for so long. It's clear that you could instantly at any moment, even as each second passed

"Venti!! Please don't leave me here!!"

Clawing and bashing at the door that was very firmly secured (possibly from the elemental magic he used), you could hear the childish and playful laughter of the bard, it was almost like he was mocking you for the situation he had put you in after you had disobeyed him. It was never his fault! Besides, you were the who decided to escape for another time, though what he was doing was all in good intentions.

"Aw, but windblume~ may I recall that you had decided to escape me for the, hmm... Thirteenth time now. It's hurting my poor feelings" a smirk appears upon his lips as he leaned against the door, hearing the constant sounds of cries and pleading that came from the other side. (He was cruel to you, a sickening individual to say the very least)

As you still continued to beg, still hitting your bruised fists against the wood before you only give up, you let out a sharp hiss of pain. Taking a small glance at the door once more, you only pressed the side of the weak body against the wood of the door whilst trying to push it open, only to have no good outcome

"Hey! It wasn't all my fault this happened, you do know that right? You were the one who decided to leave when I gave you all the love you could ever ask for. All your loved ones and friends left you, but I was still there to keep you company! You must understand I'm doing this out of love"

At Those last few words, his voice cracked from slight sadness, it was almost pitiful to hear him sound "genuinely" upset. He leaned his back against the door, finally hearing you stop thrashing around in fear like a toddler.

"You must understand, I am doing this for you! All I have ever wanted was to live a happy life with you, together forever! But all you do is push me away. Wouldn't it be way easier if you loved me, hm?" He cooed whilst you only remained silent, backing away from the door before you would cradle your body once again, still in fear.

"Just stay there a little longer, okay? I promise you won't have to stay there any longer" as you stared at the door, you could hear his tone of voice change back into that cheerful voice you were too familiar with.

After a few minutes passed, you could hear the sound of the door creaking open, making your head shoot up quickly to see the bard smiling down at you. Soon enough, you would hug him as he finally took into his embrace (which you needed most after that cruel punishment he made you endure).

"Please venti, I promise I'll never do that again! Just please never let me do that, please" you choked out weakly while you looked up at him, eyes still filled with tears whilst he rocked you gently in his arms.

Brushing the strands of your h/c hair that was stuck on your face from the previous tears you had shed, he placed a small peck above your forehead as he held you more tightly. Watching you cry softly into his chest while he held you close, only made him smirk to himself.

"Don't worry my windblume, I'll never let you experience that terrible situation again. Besides I would never want anything terrible to happen to you. Also~ I'm the only person you need after all!"

I mean, he was correct after all and you knew. It was always engraved in your mind, though you wished it was never true.