Valhalla?

AN: Just for those who didn't get the ending of the previous chapter.

Y/N is now high, therefore she sees things that are not real. Hope it doesn't confuse you much

Lara's P.O.V

I couldn't help but laugh when Y/N was so amazed by what she called Valhalla. While everything there was in the room were a few spiderwebs and some other door. With various levers on each side. Three on each side to be exact. -"Lara, are you seeing this?" She asked, looking all around her when she entered the room. -"Yeah, it's amazing. Can you tell me what exactly you see?" I went along with her. -"Just....Valhalla. I can't even describe it. It's beautiful. And so are you." She said, that caught me off guard. -"Wh-What?" I stuttered as she got real close to me. -"Yeah, look at that armor you're wearing. And the spear. You're a Valkyrie!" She described what I look like. -"Right. The armor." I chuckled.

-"What about the door? What do you see at the door?" I asked her. -"Runes. There are runes on the side of the door." She replied. -"Runes? So there must be a hint for the order that we must pull the levers in...." I said purely thinking out loud. -"Hint? What do you mean hint? It's right here." She said and without any hesitation she pulled the upper lever on the left. -"Y/N!" I yelled and tackled her to the ground, to prevent her from being hit by any possible traps. -"What are you doing?" She asked me, when nothing seemed to happen. -"Are you insane?! That could've killed you!" I raged at her, still laying on top of her. -"What? It was a rune of life." She said almost too relaxed.

-"Wait, so you know which levers to pull?" I asked her. -"What levers? I just touched the rune of life. The others were death runes." She told me. -"Okay, okay. Don't touch anything else please. Just tell me where the rune of life is." I said. -"Alright, but can you please get off me? It's getting hard to breathe." She smiled akwardly. -"Oh, shit, right." I apologized and quickly got up from her. -"Nah, it's the ground. If we weren't laying on a stone ground I wouldn't mind." She said, still sitting on the ground. -"Y/N. You're high. You're just saying that." I helped her up from the ground and she let her body crash into mine. -"Is that so?" She chuckled and walked back to the door.

I shook away the thoughts I got after her answer and followed her to the door. -"Okay. Don't touch it! Just tell me where do you see the rune of life?" I asked her. -"Here, the middle right." She pointed on a lever. -"Alright. Step back." I told her. -"Why? Just touch it. You're a fucking Valkyrie!" Y/N whined like a little kid. -"I know. I know. But still, it might be dangerous." I told her. -"Just do it!" She hurried me. I took a deep breath and pulled the lever. I took a few steps back just to be sure, but it seemed like it was correct. -"Yes." I said to myself. -"Okay, which one is it now?" I asked Y/N. -"That one." She pointed at another lever. I pulled it and the door creaked. -"It's working, keep going." I told her. -"That one now." She pointed on a lever again. I pulled it. We kept that up until we pulled all six levers in the exact order, and the door openned.

-"Yeah! We did it!" Y/N cheered. -"We sure did, let's go." I replied and we both went to the next room. To my surprise, it was empty, just a straight line towards the next door. This just screams trap. -"Y/N. What do you see?" I asked her. -"What do you mean what do I see? Are you blind? It's Bifrost, the bridge leading to Asgard!" She told me. -"Right. Bifrost, I knew that of course. Does it go straight ahead?" I asked again, trying to find the clue to any trap this room might have. -"Nah, it's crooked as fuck, which is weird to be honest." She replied. -"How crooked? Do you think you'd be able to lead us through the room?" I turned her to me, as she looked a bit distracted by all of this. -"Totally, yeah!" She said, all excited. -"Okay, lead the way then. Slowly." I stood next to her. She grabbed my hand and slowly started walking through the room, going left and right where she could.

Suddenly she stopped and looked on the floor, as if she was looking over a balcony. -"Wow, look at that veiw." She said in amazment. -"Yeah, it's incredible....But let's keep moving, okay?" I layed my hand at her shoulder. -"I'm....I'm getting dizzy!" She said and strted losing her balance. -"Y/N!" I just managed to steady her but lost my footing and fell to the ground. Before I could react the ground collapsed and I became trapped in some kind of a cage in the ground. -"Fuck! Y/N, can you hear me?" I yelled out. The cage wasn't too deep in the ground but I still couldn't see her. -"Yeah. Where did you go? I'm going to find you." She said. -"No! Don't, fuck, don't jump off the Bifrost, okay? Stay on the path!" I told her. -"Mmmkay, And where should I go exactly?" She asked. -"Do you see anything at the end of the Bifrost?" I also replied with a question. -"Yeah, there're some, ornamented wheels of some sort." She said, unsure. -"Great go to them, carefully." I told her. -"On it." She replied.

When I was talking to her I felt something wet under my feet, by the time I realized, there was water above my ankles. -"Y/N, please hurry up, this cage is starting to will up with water!" I yelled, loud enough so she can hear me. -"Wootah? Are you sure?" She chuckled. -"Y/N this is not the fucking time to joke around!" I yelled again, this time just purely angry and a little bit scared. -"I'm at the wheels!" She said finally, the water was at my knees now. -"Any clue to which one to pull? Rune or something?" I asked but suddenly the water started pouring even faster. -"Guess that wasn't it!" I heard Y/N's voice. -"Damnit! Focus, I could drown if you turn another wheel wrong!" I raged at her. -"Okay, okay, you don't need to yell at me, jeez! I'm working on it!" She replied. The water was already at my waist.

-"Fuck this stupid shit, man!" I heard Y/N swear and suddenly the water started to rise faster and faster. -"What the hell are you-" I couldn't finish my sentance as the water went over my head. I'm not dying like this! I tried hitting the upper iron bars but they wouldn't budge. I also tried pulling them appart somehow, with my climbing axe. But it didn't work. God, no....Please....I was just about to give up but then suddenly the bars openned. I ghasped for air when I finally got out. I caughed up some water too. It was hard to catch my breath and climb out of there at the same time.

To my luck I soon felt a pair of hands helping me get out of that water. -"Come on, come on!" Y/N pulled me out from the cage and layed me on her lap. -"Breathe, Lara." She told me calmly. -"I'm t-trying." I replied with shaky breaths. -"W-what took you so long?" I asked her. -"I turned all the wheels at once." She replied, pointing at the wooden wheels at the corner of the room. -"Fuck. Should've warned me." I sat up, her hands still supported my back as I did so. -"Sorry, but we're almost there, I'm sure of it." She said. -"Lead us across the Bifrost, and no stops please." I told her. It's not like I can start yelling at her, she's fucking high. Hallucinating this much can't be good for human body.

Y/N led us across the room and there was another door. -"When's this gonna stop?" I said annoyed. -"Don't worry, this is it." Y/N said and openned the door. This room was small and Y/N ghasped when she saw it. -"Odin's throne." She said. All that I saw was an old stone, it's shape kinda reminded a chair though. What caught my attention was what was on the stone. It looked like some kind of a scroll. I started walking towards it. On my way I took Y/N with me as she just wanted to take a bite of some rock, thinking it was food.

-"What is it?" She asked when she saw the scroll. -"What do you see?" I asked her, maybe there's something I can't see. -"A scroll. Golden scroll." She said and picked it up. I looked around but it looks like it wasn't rigged. -"Holy fucking fuck! Lara, this is it!" She said when she openned the scroll. -"What, what is it?" I went to look at the scroll but it was.....empty. -"Y/N, what does it say?" I told her quickly. Who knows when the drugs will wear off, I need to know.

-"It's near here. Lake Mälaren, just up the coast there's a cave. Taking the Horns there should open a way to Jötunheimr. The land of ice giants, land of Suttungr. There we also find the Mead of Suttungr." She said. I can't believe it, we're so close. -"Okay, let's go then." I grabbed Y/N's hand but when I began walking she stood still. -"Lara, I....I just need a minute." She told me, breathing rapidly. -"What is it?" I asked worried. -"I, um, I don't know. It's just....my head. Fuck..." With that she dropped on the ground. I managed to at least soften her fall. After that I checked her pulse. -"Alive. But cold as ice. Fucking drugs. Alright, seems like all the rock climbing and lifting will finally pay off. Come on." With that I picked Y/N up. Time to get the Mead.

Heya! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! I know I haven't given you any proper action so far but I promise that'll change with the next chapter!

Lemme know your thoughts!

Love, Nekdo<3