twenty three, she's getting real cozy

SHE'S GETTING REAL COZY

real life !

nat approached nick.

"heyy, nat." nick smiled.

"i might actually kill you."

"i'm sorry, okay." nick hugged natalia. "i'm so so so sorry."

"you better be." nat pushed nick off of her. "that was terrible."

"it couldn't have been that bad."

nat looked at nick, baffled. she was about to start talking when maya and matteo walked over.

"hey, y'all," maya greeted.

"never say y'all again." matteo shook his head. maya hit him on the shoulder, whispering a shut up at him.

"i'm mad at you guys too, yknow." nat looked between the two.

"we didn't even do anything??" maya said.

"well, actually." natalia turned toward matteo. "mr. british guy over here gave nick the tickets that he gave to matt and althea. and you guys both left me alone with them."

"okay, maybe we did do something... but you're still standing!" matteo smiled.

"i swear to god, i almost passed out when i was talking to matt." nat said.

"more like yelling at matt." nick laughed.

"where is matt anyway?" maya asked.

"i don't know. he said he was going to find althea." nat shrugged, looking around.

as her eyes scanned the area she saw althea.

standing next to johnny.

standing awfully close to johnny.

"found her." nat furrowed her eyebrows.

"looks like she's getting real cozy with johnny." maya said.

althea leaned toward johnny, laughing. johnny didn't look nearly as amused but was smiling anyway. she kept putting her hand on his shoulder, his arm, anywhere that was accessible to her.

where the fuck is matt?

"my eyes must be deceiving me." nick said.

"literally 10 minutes ago she was all over matt." nat said.

"maybe she thinks you like johnny. she always seems to want what you have." maya shrugged.

"the one thing i have that she never will is class. because who the fuck does this??" nat death stares althea, hoping she looks back at her. which she eventually did. althea gave no reaction to natalia other than a smug smile.