four, a power move

A POWER MOVE

A POWER MOVE

imessage !

NICK 😚

NAT!!,
hey nick

NICK 😚,
hi

NAT!!,
when are you free because
i just got home and i
wanna hang out with you

NICK 😚,
i'm free right now

NAT!!,
okk i'm gonna pick you up in
like 30 minutes and we can
go do something

NICK 😚,
okay im down

NAT!!,
okay 👍👍

NICK 😚,
👍

instagram !

TORTALIA

liked by ELEVATORHATER and 275 OTHERS

TORTALIA, me and nick hanging out even though his brother broke up with me is such a power move
TAGGED, solohomofr

comments

SOLOHOMOFR, we ate
TORTALIA, AS ALWAYS

NOTMAYAHART, you seeing nick before me should be criminal
TORTALIA, sorry bae :((

USERNAME, y'all.

ISAYWHATIMFEELIN, my favs ❤️❤️
TORTALIA, we love you madiii ❤️❤️

LAURFLOOR, a bunch of girl bosses
TORTALIA, ur a girl boss lauren 🫶🏻🫶🏻

CHRISPYKREME, y'all hanging out without me 👎
TORTALIA, sorry topher, it won't happen again :((

CHRISPYKREME, my brothers an idiot
TORTALIA, don't worry babe i know :(

USERNAME, bro lost THAT i would never let you go
TORTALIA, appreciate it man 👍

JOHNFLORIDA, new things to write songs about though
TORTALIA, so true johnny, so true

view more comments

real life !

nick waved goodbye to natalia as she backed out of the sturniolo's driveway. he walked into his house and towards his room.

"NICK?!" he heard a yell come from matt's room. the oldest triplet walked to the source of the sound.

"yes?" he said, pushing matt's door open, to see the boy laying on his bed.

"were you hanging out with talia?"

"yeah, why?"

"no reason," matt shook his head.

"okay, do you wanna tell me what the fuck is going on? because i would LOVE to know." nick yelled at the boy in front of him.

"what did talia tell you?"

"that you broke up with her for no reason." nick shrugged like it was nothing.

"it wasn't for no reason." matt defended quickly.

"then why'd you break up with her? huh?"

"i just can't handle the distance anymore." matt shrugged.

"why not?" nick pressed.

"i don't know, nick!"

"no, i think you do, matt. but even you know that it's too fucking stupid for you to say out loud!"

"can't you just be on my side for once nick? i'm your brother and you're siding with my ex girlfriend over me."

"i'm not siding with anyone matt. this isn't middle school. i'm just trying to understand why you randomly woke up one day and decided to break up with natalia because from what i saw, you guys were doing perfectly fine!"

"well, you can't see everything nick! and it's none of your business, so just, stop trying to understand. please."

"it is my business. because you're my brother and i care about you. and i care about natalia and i know you do too. so once you're done with your little pity party, i hope you can give her a genuine explanation as to what the fuck you were thinking when you broke up with her. because we both know that's what she deserves." nick said before leaving matt's room and closing the door.

a few minutes after nick left the boys room he heard a knock on his door.

"go away nick, i don't wanna deal with this again!" he called out.

his door opened despite his words, revealing his mother, marylou.

"hey honey, i just wanted to check on all of you because i heard some yelling. i didn't know if you were live or something," the older woman smiled at her son.

"no, we aren't live, me and nick were just talking," the boy gave his mom a tight lipped smile.

"very passionately i assume."

"yeah," matt let out a breathy laugh, "very passionate."

"i hope you sleep well, sweetheart. good night." marylou smiled.

"love you, good night, mom." matt said, before marylou closed his door.

DEV'S WORDS / i need to chill with writing nick and matt instead of natalia lmao 😕