eleven, you guys are too sweet

YOU GUYS ARE TOO SWEET

youtube !

taking monkeys to a recording studionatalia jones

natalia jones

"hey guys," natalia greeted. "i'm going to the recording studio today.. to record. and i thought why not bring my friends! and johnny also has to record some stuff."

"i'm getting ready right now, then we have to go pickup johnny. the only person that has nothing to do is maya. girlfriend doesn't make music."

a sped up version of natalia doing her makeup was shown but was slowed again at the end.

"i can't wait to speed that up and watch how dumb it looks," she laughed.

natalia was very obviously laying in her bed, with her laptop on her stomach.

"i'm editing this right now, and laughing so hard because i look so stupid," nat's face was red from laughing.

natalia was setting up her camera in her car from the driver's seat.

"i have to drive because they're idiots and are terrible drivers." natalia complained.

"i literally offered to drive??" maya said from the backseat.

"if you drive, you would literally kill us." matteo laughed.

"you literally got into the wrong side of the car, shut up." maya said.

natalia laughed. "matteo is british and forgot which side was the driver's side." she hit the steering wheel.

"this is discrimination."

"stupid brit can't drive." maya laughed.

"i hate both of you."