Is it the end?

Ahhh! My head is paining.

"Mmm mmmm" who is this? I slowly opened my eyes to see Karthi, it was his voice, his mouth is tied with a cloth, his hands are tied at his back, his feet are also bound. I tried speaking but soon I realized I was in the same condition. I rolled my eyes and saw Ketan and Madhu, they were lying unconscious or maybe dead! But if they were here, then who has done this to us?
We are in a dark room, this is the same room where we met yesterday, through the left overs of the broken mirror I can see that all of us are in huge trouble.

I tried to free myself but all in vain, Karthi was also trying the same. Suddenly we heard someone's footsteps and the door opened. A woman was standing on the door behind her was a man. She entered the room and the man switched on the light

Mrs. Roy!! I can't believe my eyes. But she died last year! How is this even possible?!
She approached me noticing the disbelief in my eyes, she smiled devilish and said, "Hii Dr. Aasha, how are you? Surprised to see me?"

"Yo.... you are ali...ve?" I spoke inside my brain but she answered as if she was listeninig to me.

"Yes I am, when Ketan can fake the death of so many people, then why can't I fake my death,? Hmm?"

I looked at Ketan and Madhu, who were lying there. She followed my glance and said:"Oh, I know it's difficult for you to understand but what can I do. You chose this for yourself. Who asked you to poke your nose in between? I would have simply killed them one by one slowly and gradually but you told everything to your anna and what not!"

She was piercing her sharp nails into my wounds that I didn't know when I got.
"Mmmm mmm" Karthi was shouting from behind; his eyes red with anger and tears at the same time. She ignored him.

The man behind her was Sameer? No he was not, it was the housekeeper. Now she placed her hand on my head and untied the cloth on my mouth.

"You! Leave us! What have you done to them? Where is Sam..... mmm.." she stuffed the blood drenched cloth in my mouth again.

"Oho, I thought you were sensible enough to be quiet. Now taste your own blood! Mmm...... Dr. Aasha, I know you might be having a lot of questions in your head. I know you considered Ketan the villain. Didn't you? Ha... he was but he was not. He was just a puppet in my hands who thought that everything was his plan but he was a foolish man. He was just a puppet. Just a puppet.
Aasha was my daughter who was taken away by his father Keshav because I didn't want her and was about to kill her. Then I saw that these people had a lot of money. I wanted all of it, besides I loved Keshav but that idiot called me sister and kept loving that rich brat Sadhna. What could I do? So I instigated her own sons against her that she was beating my daughter. On her 5th birthday I called Keshav and Sadhna at the same place along with Aasha and made them fight. Then Sadhna went away and sent Aasha home too, I tried instigating Keshav against her but he didn't listen so....."

Dead silence

"So I killed him." She laughed. Unbelievable! So cruel!

"Wanna listen more doctor? No problem you can know the rest of the story in heaven."

She started to walk away but then turned, "Mmm... I have done nothing to them they are just sleeping peacefully forever, in short all of them are dead including that mad man Sameer. (Only that Ajay is left, don't know why he hasn't come). And don't worry kids you will also soon be dead, once all your usable body parts are out of your body. Bye, bye, take care..."

What did she just say?!.... Ketan and Madhu? Our body parts? She killed them.... Now I got it, she would kill all of us and sell our body parts. How can times change so suddenly.

I looked at Karthi who was staring at me, we were both crying, that was the only thing we could do. Is it the end?

TRUTHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara