[1] - 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺

HIS SURROUNDINGS WERE hazy but he could make out what was around him. Y/N stood in the park, looking out in the distance. He had his hands behind his back as he waited...waited...and waited.

Seconds later, a smile grew on his face and he reached out. In a flash, a smaller boy appeared in front of him. Tommy had dashed from miles away and leaped into his grasp.

 Tommy had dashed from miles away and leaped into his grasp

Y/N let a laugh as he caught him. He held his son up and brought him back down, the boy giggling as well after his feat.

"Now..." Y/N began and knelt. "How far this time?"

"A little past California." He replied, then started to recall the city he made it to. "Teejooana? Teejana...?"

Y/N chuckled, patting his shoulder and standing up. "It's Tijuana. Wow...you went that far in...a little over seven seconds?"

He nodded with a beaming smile on his face, which brought a laugh out of his father once again.

"Wait until Pietro sees you. But he might try to one-up you on the time though. He once ran to Hawaii and back in under three seconds."

"But—but that across the entire ocean!" Tommy replied in awe.

"I know." Y/N replied. "Once you get the hang of your speed a little more you'll be able to do that too."

Tommy nodded. Y/N frazzled his son's hair a bit before patting his back.

"Come on, let's go see if your brother's giving the ladies a hard time."

The two walked across the grass and made it to a sitting area beside a soccer field. There he saw Wanda sitting down while Billy and Vivian were playing with a soccer ball.

The girl was in front of a makeshift goal. As the boy ran up with the ball, she taunted him.

"You're not gonna score on me." Vivian said with a grin.

"Hmph."

Billy waited a bit with the ball beneath his foot. He suddenly kicked it to the right, farther than where Vivian was. She for sure thought he missed by a long shot, but upon looking back, she noticed that the goalpost had moved.

"He shoots, he scores!" Billy cheered and jumped around.

Vivian glared at him. "That's not fair! You moved the goal!"

And that he did. He used his sorcery abilities to telekinetically moved the post. Billy kept celebrating and spun around as he danced.

"Boohoo. Don't be a sore—"

He stopped dancing and turned around, but noticed that his sister was gone. At that moment, he knew what she was doing...getting back at him.

getting back at him