[2] - 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘭

THE SCARLET WITCH shot an energy beam at Doctor Strange. Fortunately, the sorcerers below had conjured a force field using their hand shields around the temple.

Strange flew back down toward Wong. Y/N looked at Wanda, saddened, before following the wizard.

"I say we nailed it." Strange said sarcastically, but Y/N didn't respond.

Back above, Wanda looked at the barrier in anger and started flying around it. Wong took notice and shouted at his people.

"Reinforce the shield!"

The sorcerers started shifting around to strengthen the barrier around Kamar-Taj. Wanda kept shooting energy blasts but none could get through the shield.

 Wanda kept shooting energy blasts but none could get through the shield

She suddenly stopped. The witch looked through the shield and surveyed the expressions of individual sorcerers. Many stared back, eyes filled with determination on guarding their home.

Stephen knew what she was doing. Y/N also recognized that look whenever she'd get into someone's mind.

"She's trying to get into their heads." Y/N told Wong.

The Sorcerer Supreme took the information and shouted at the Masters of the Mystic Arts.

"Sorcerers! Fortify your mind!"

During the commotion, Wanda found one young magic-user within the crowd. By the look on his face, she can tell the student was fearful. Second by second as she stared at him...it became easier to get into his thoughts.

He stared back at the floating witch in the sky. Suddenly, he felt an ominous presence behind him. He didn't turn his head, out of immense fear of what it could be.

 He didn't turn his head, out of immense fear of what it could be

It was The Scarlet Witch. She got closer to his ear and whispered into it.

"Run."

She immediately vanished. The young man's hands shook and his shields were flickering. Back in the sky, Wanda looked down and smiled menacingly.

The man quickly ran away, running into his fellow sorcerers and breaking their focus on the barrier. The shield they formed started to open up, which allowed Wanda to form a large crimson energy ball and shoot it at the temple.