[4] - 𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

DOC OCK CAME out of the hole on the side of the Oscorp tower, looking at the skyline as he was thousands of feet in the air. He held a battery-shaped arc reactor in one of his actuators, the device Osborn said would make their dreams come true.

He started climbing down, but stopped upon seeing Spider-Man (Tobey) stick on the wall in front of him. He glared at the sight of the hero.

"Doctor Octavius." He called out to him, but was quickly attacked. Peter (Tobey) evaded his swipe and continued scaling the wall.

A web shot down at one of Doc Ock's tentacles and stuck it to the wall. Peter (Tom) swung over and kicked him across the face, but the villain composed himself and grabbed the young hero with one of his arms.

Specter flew in and pinned Doc Ock against the wall, making him let go of Peter (Tom).

"I'm already pissed at the fact of there being two spiders." Doc Ock said and used one of his arms to grab Y/N. "And now there's you."

He flung Y/N away and quickly started to scale the building again, this time going towards the roof. Specter regained momentum and flew up to follow while the two Spider-Men climbed up the building as well.

Doc Ock made it to the roof and was soon joined by the three heroes.

"You don't know who you're messing with." He told them.

"Trust me, I would know." Peter (Tobey) said.

Suddenly, a bolt of electricity shot down in their direction. The Spider-Men and Specter leaped away and looked up after to see who attacked.

Electro levitated over them as yellow electricity emitted out of his eyes and hands.

"Wha...what the hell is that?" Peter (Tom) asked.

"A guy that shoots electricity out of his hands?" Peter (Tobey) replied. "Gotta be Electro."

"I thought the only guy that can do that is Thor." Y/N remarked.

Electro shot another bolt of electricity at them, and the three dispersed. Peter (Tobey) started to fight Doc Ock and Peter (Tom) went to help, while Y/N flew up to engage Electro.

He shot more bolts at Y/N's direction but the hero evaded the attacks as he dodged and phased. Specter ultimately got close and landed a solid punch across his face.

It hurt Electro, but also Y/N.

"Argh!" Y/N exclaimed as he held his hand. "It's like those static shocks you get...but worse."

"Osborn told me about you." Electro began as he recovered from the hit. "You're making a big mistake working with the spiders."

"Not as big as you choosing to wear that ugly vest."

Electro scoffed. "Jokes. Just like them. I'm going to enjoy killing you."

He charged up his energy and shot a larger bolt at Specter, but missed again. He flew up to attack Electro, but the villain soared towards him as well and grabbed him. The two crashed onto the roof of the tower and Electro pinned him down.

"Once we're done, no one will be able to stop me. In this world, everyone will know the name Electro." He snarled, then started electrocuting Specter.

The hero grimaced but was able to phase through his hold. He quickly kicked Electro down, then kicked him again once he tried to get up. The villain crashed against a roof vent as sparks flew everywhere.

Y/N wished he had his energy manipulation right about now. He would've beamed Electro into oblivion to make sure he was down.

Meanwhile, the two Spider-Men were still fighting Doc Ock. He had dropped the arc reactor and it was on the floor.