[3] - 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

PETER PARKER GAZED at the other Spider-Man in front of him, a confused look beneath his mask.

"Uh...okay..."

One of the metal actuators thrusted towards the other Spider-Man, but he backflipped to avoid it and landed on all fours.

"Doctor Octavius! I know you're still in there somewhere." He pleaded, but the villain ignored him and attacked once more.

Peter shot two web-lines at his assaulting tentacles. He leaped at Doc Ock and started to combat him.

The other Spider-Man was going to help his colleague, but a pumpkin bomb blew up the vehicle near him. He rolled away and looked up at the goblin flying above.

"We meet again, Spider-Man." He said with a menacing grin. The hero noticed he didn't wear his mask and only had a hood over his head.

"Norman..."

"I failed to kill you the first time, I won't make that mistake again." He said with a snarl, then accelerated towards him.

Spider-Man ducked to avoid his glider, then shot a web towards it. It stuck and he tried to pull him back, but Green Goblin accelerated more and broke free, turning around to fire his guns.

Suddenly, Specter flew to the scene and landed a kick at Goblin's back, heaving him off his glider and landing on top of a car. The other Spider-Man looked at Y/N with a surprised look beneath his mask.

He looked back at Spider-Man with the same surprised expression, wondering who this new spider-ling could be. During this, he didn't notice the glider flying back towards them.

"Watch out!" Spider-Man called out, and Specter quickly flipped over it. The glider came back to Norman and he mounted it again.

He looked at the two heroes before glancing over at Doc Ock who was fighting the younger Spider-Man.

"This isn't over!" He yelled, and then glided away from the bridge. As Doc Ock held Peter, he looked over at his fellow villain flying away. He threw the hero aside and leaped off the bridge to flee as well.

Y/N and the other Spider-Man stood next to one another as they caught their breath. Peter walked over to regroup with them.

"Okay...I don't know what the hell just happened." He turned to face the other Spider-Man, "Then you show up and now I'm even more confused."

He looked back at the young man and immediately took off his mask.

A/N: From here on out I'll be putting (Actor Name) next to Peter or Spider-Man to differentiate between characters

Peter (Tom), retracted his own mask in return and widened his eyes. Peter (Tobey) began to speak.

"I came to help. I am as confused as you are."