[3] - 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

THE TRIO FELL through what seemed to be an endless amount of different universes. Stephen and Y/N were the only ones conscious initially, and they screamed as they were flung through different portals.

America finally came to once they reached a universe where it was all water. They broke through a barrier and were thrown into an early 2000's New York before they broke another barrier and entered a futuristic city.

They crossed what seems to be hell, then a prehistoric universe, then a cartoon one. Y/N grabbed onto Strange's cloak, and the sentient outerwear was helpful enough to wrap itself around his hand. Stephen grabbed onto America as they crossed a cubic universe.

They went through a paint universe before tumbling through a 1930's New York, three other futuristic cities, and another hellscape before falling through the final portal

They fell on their backs and caught their breaths after the trip. Y/N panted as he sat up. Strange glanced at each of them before focusing back on America.

"You okay?" He asked.

She caught her breath and looked back at the two heroes. "You saved me."

"We hope so." Stephen replied and got to his feet.

Y/N got up as well and helped the teenager up. They noticed they were on a rooftop and looked at the skyline of a different-looking New York.

"Surprised you didn't puke." She remarked.

"This isn't my first weird trip, kid." Strange said. "So this is New York in the multiver—"

Stephen suddenly had the urge to vomit. He gagged and ran over to the side to throw up.

"There it is." America muttered.

Y/N let out a quick chuckle. "I'm fine. This isn't the first time I fell through a portal."

"Agh...crap." Stephen breathed out after he finished. His cloak helped him wipe a drop of saliva from his mouth but the man didn't like that. "Cut it out."

He took off the cloak and checked it. "Only a couple of scuffs. You're fine. That blast would've done some damage if it wasn't for our ghostly friend."

The cloak left his hands and flew at Y/N. It put itself on him as a form of hug and went back to Stephen after a few seconds.