[4] - 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

MORDO LEAD THEM to his quarters. The room was lit but only candles and a couple of hanging light fixtures. They all sat down and gave the sorcerer a brief rundown on how they showed up.

 They all sat down and gave the sorcerer a brief rundown on how they showed up

"And you're quite formidable too it seems. A multiversal traveler." Mordo told America. "Well, thank the stars you brought Doctor Strange and Wiccan to safety."

"What all this with Wiccan? You mentioned my evolution?" Y/N asked.

"You are still Specter in your universe, is that right?" Mordo asked.

"Right."

He looked at Strange. "Is he a sorcerer?"

"No." He answered.

"Then that's the difference between our world and yours." Mordo began to explain, which garnered a side-eye from Y/N toward Strange.

He started to explain. "After the Superhuman Civil War, Y/N and Wanda Maximoff had to look for a place to seek refuge. It was either going on the run with Margaret Carter and her band of fugitives...or hiding in the Sanctum. They ended up choosing the latter."

Mordo continued. "It was then when Y/N took up the offer of learning the mystic arts under our Stephen Strange. He mastered the arts rather quickly, right on time with Thanos's invasion. Thanks to the efforts of the Sorcerer Supreme, the Wiccan, and other forces, the Titan was defeated."

"Wow." Y/N breathed out. "That's pretty badass."

"You mentioned the other Stephen Strange. Is he here?" Stephen asked.

"He is currently away, hence why I'm in charge of the Sanctum right now."

A lady came in with a tray of tea. She placed it down and began to pour some.

"Well, I'm going to need something from him. Our Wanda has the ability to conjure demons and monsters to attack America in other universes." Strange explained.

Mordo leaned forward, seemingly intrigued. "So she has the Darkhold?"

"You know of the Darkhold?" Y/N asked.

"Yes. We have a Darkhold in this universe too. I got it here in this sanctum. We would never risk a weapon that dangerous falling into the wrong hands."

Strange picked up the cup and muttered before taking a sip. "Damn right."

"If your Darkhold is anything like ours, I'm afraid she can do far worse than just summon monsters to come after you here."

Y/N and America drank their tea. The teenager looked at Mordo.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"There is a spell contained within those pages..." A gust of wind came into the room and blew out all the candles. Y/N figured it was for dramatic effect as he explained.