𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

THE DARKHOLD WAS finally destroyed, which allowed Wanda Maximoff to be free of its possession and to finally live a somewhat peaceful life. She accepted that her triplets were out there in other universes...living happily with variants of herself and Y/N.

And in her current universe, she wouldn't be without a child, since she was finally able to conceive one with her soulmate.

Now about a couple of months pregnant, the witch couldn't wait for the baby to be born. The same went for Y/N, who was eager to finally be a father again after what he experienced in Westview.

But even the lives' of the expectant parents wasn't going to stay quiet for long.

Word spreads of a transgressor wrecking havoc within the city both Y/N and Wanda reside in. He informs his friend, Sam Wilson, about it and once they realize the extent of the threat, they finally enact their plan to assemble a team...one of extraordinary people...one to carry on the legacy and heroics of the group before...Avengers of the new age.

They must put a stop to the threat as well as display to the world that their heroes are alive and well. But this villain's devastation is just collateral to their ultimate goal...

...to take out the Scarlet Witch and her unborn child.