1K YT views object OC (more cringe I guess)

You didn't ask for it, and I delivered. Here comes a new original character! And since I'm just *soooooooooo* creative and unique, the name of this second OC is...

 Here comes a new original character! And since I'm just *soooooooooo* creative and unique, the name of this second OC is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...Lyte.

Yeah, I know, real original.

Lyte's also really similar to me in real life, but in a different way. See, when I go to sleep, there are usually three different personalities that I can wake up with in the morning. If I get enough sleep, I'm my usual reclusive, introvert self. If I'm extremely sleep-deprived, I'm tired as hell the whole day and I act like a jerk to everyone.

But if I'm only mildly sleep-deprived...well, that's where the fun begins. Lyte is me on those rare days.

As for Lyte's human design, he's also mostly simple. (His color scheme's monochromatic, so unless I say otherwise, assume all his clothes are some shade of golden yellow.) His skin's tinted a slight golden yellow, and he's got spiky golden-yellow shonen hair. He wears a dress shirt underneath a comfortable jacket kinda thing (like, imagine a suit jacket if it was a thin sort of tracksuit) and cargo shorts with sneakers and white socks. He also wears a necktie and he keeps it super loose, where the knot's all the way down to his chest.

And his one cringy feature/accessory that every single persona character of everyone out there in the history of ever...is a blindfold.

Yup. Human Lyte wears a blindfold mostly 24/7. Don't ask me how he can see, because I don't think I know, either. Oh, yeah, and both Lytes can fly.

I'll see you in the next one!

Silverlyte's A.R.T. Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें