Tag Time!

ThehumanNamedE tagged me. Let's go!

1) Silver's my favorite color, and I just think Lyte's a much cooler way of spelling "light." Smash them together and you get a somewhat cool name.

2) I can't remember my favorite book, sorry. I don't really have the time or motivation to read books anymore.

3) My background used to be the background from the BFDI Ballers video, but now it's the space background from BFB 1 or something. My icon is currently a white S on a generic space background because I suck at art. (If I get 50K reads on B.F.D. High, then I might change it to one of my object OCs...)

4) I write a horrid amalgamation of modern fantasy, lore-based fantastical plot and powers, shallow comedy and references, and your favorite slice-of-life anime.

5) Okay, so everyone knows the classics, right? Fanfics that I'd dare to say everyone in the fandom has heard of, like Fear Garden (one of the most popular BFDI fanfics, if not the most), The Perfect Subjects, Conflicted By You, and Crossing Over (which is literally a Fanfic Recommendation on the website of freaking TVTROPES). While I do like those books, I'm going to use these recommendations to instead bring attention to books I think are really underrated. So here they are!

The Flame's Shooting Star — melonist_lord

First Mate — samcreations69

Crossing Worlds — RainbowKittiCet

6) They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

This is the book where I throw all the stuff that helps me keep B

This is the book where I throw all the stuff that helps me keep B.F.D. High organized. It's also the book where I write chapters first before copying and pasting them to the main book. (I picked up this trick after I accidentally posted an unfinished draft of "Against the World". By the way, bonus points if anyone can tell me what the former title of that story was if they managed to catch it from the thirty seconds it was up.)

And as for you, Demonvampire987, I'm willing to bet that you'd really like to get your hands all this juicy behind-the-scenes information and secret lore, wouldn't you? I actually have Fanny's canon age written down in that Character Ages chapter, as well as the canon ages of everyone else, including supporting characters. Or maybe you'd like to see the names of the next seven chapters, extracting all the possible spoilers and confirming all the theories that you possibly can. In fact, you might even be debating with yourself right now whether I genuinely leaked Chapter 44's title or I just used a meme to throw you off track. Oh, yeah...and don't forget about that sweet, succulent Timeline.

7) Like E said, I'm not so sure people want me randomly tagging them. So instead, I'll do what they did: if you see this and wanna do it, go for it!

I'll see you in the next one!