Drip

Content warning: Rough sex, strong use of language

Not for underage but fuck it, do whatever you want

Olivia

The car ride back to her condo was full of thick tension, no one spoke but we both know that once we step foot inside her flat, shit will go down.

Pinapanood ko kung gaano kahigpit ang pagkaka hawak nya sa manubela, mabibigat ang pinapakawalan nitong hininga at tiim bagang na naka tingin lamang ito sa tinatahak naming daan. Habang papalapit kami sa aming destinasyon ay syang lalong pag init ng katawan ko.

She parked the car and even the elevator trip was quiet, no one dared to break the silence. It was only until she was able to open the door to her flat. I was roughly pulled inside and my back immediately made contact with the wall.

"You know what was about to come as soon as those words left your mouth, right?" she said through gritted teeth

Referring to my desperate invitation as we were leaving Kylie's building

I nodded looking back at her hooded eyes, they lost their usual vibrant color, it's darkened with lust.

"Please, Aurora. I am so wet for you, do something about it" I begged

She released a growl like sound that made me shiver with both excitement and fear of what she's gonna do. Aurora has always been the horny one between us, her sex drive can be too much for me to handle and I know that I am in for a challenge today as she has been deprived of this for months.

"Get in bed" she ordered, her tone is calm but authoritative. And so, I did.

The door swung open revealing her magnificent naked body, she was wearing a strap. But this one is bigger than the last time, I gulped at the sight not knowing if I could even take that.

That thing is like nine inches big

"Don't back out on me now. You wanted this" she taunted as she reached the place near her bed where I stood frozen watching her

I felt her hand cup my cheek, I looked at her and she had this adoring look on her face

"I can't promise being gentle on you today, baby. But if the pain is no longer tolerable, let me know, okay?"

My clothes were ripped off of me as soon as I nodded. I yelp when she lightly pushed me down the bed, she did not waste any time as she slid me out of my jeans followed by my underwear.

The look of pure amazement, desire, lust and hunger paraded in her eyes as she fully took in the sight of my drenched sex. A smirk formed in her lips knowing that  she is only reason for my wetness down there.