Storms and Muddy Memories

Olivia

I was in bliss; I have never slept this peaceful in my life. It seems as though, I have no worries at all. But everything has an ending indeed.

I started hearing noises in my dreams that sounds very real like they are happening outside my dreams. Then I tried very hard opening my eyes, and when I finally did, my eyes nearly popped at the sudden bright lights and white walls.

Am I dead?

Suddenly a scream was heard and I was startled

"She's awake!"

I couldn't see who it was as my eyes is still adjusting from the sudden changes in brightness. My throat felt drier than the Sahara. And even if I try to speak, my voice wouldn't come out whole and it hurts to do so.

Soon the nurses and doctors came, I was examined for a while and they try to ask me questions which I answered with either a nod or head shake

My mother came in view after the people in white coat left. She was crying a river and I extended my arms gesturing for a hug which she did.

"Anak tinakot mo ako sa nangyari" ani nito habang humihikbi

Humingi ako ng tubig dahil sobrang uhaw ko na. May ibang tao sa kwarto, Xerces is here and so is Kylie. I smiled at them waving a little which they returned.

"Nay, ano pong ginagawa ko rito?" paos na tanong ko sakanya

"Naaksidente ka anak, pero huwag na natin pang balikan pa iyon. Tsaka na natin pag usapan kapag maayos kana ha?"

Tumango naman ako

Lumapit saakin ang dalawa at maingat akong inakap

"Wala ka talagang dala. Kung dika lang injured kokonyatan kita eh" pabirong ani Xerces, inikutan ko ito ng mata habang nakangiti.

Kylie was about to speak when the door swung open, everything happened so fast that I couldn't see who it was. Xerces pinned the woman against the wall and he was outraged for some reason.

My head started throbbing

Kylie must've noticed this kaya inawat na nito si Xerces. Duon ko lamang nakita ng maayos ang mga pumasok, Rave, Audrey and...

"O-Olivia" garagal nyang tawag saakin, I blankly stared back at her

"I'm so sorry" she sobbed clutching my hands with her hanging her head down

"W-who are you?" takang tanong ko