Cardinal Goddesses

Olivia

Days went by since my first encounter with Aurora's eldest cousin, and I was allocated to assist her since she was tasked to observe the sales progress and growth of the company. She is very kind, understanding and actually quirky.

"So, you basically need to accentuate the first out first in policy?" she clarified

Kanina pa gustong dumugo ng ilong ko dahil buong araw kaming nag uusap at hindi rin marunong mag tagalog katulad ng pinsan nya dahil simula't sapul ay lumaki ito sa ibang bansa. Kaya't ganun narin na hindi sya masyadong close sa mga pinsan nya.

"Yes maam, we have to since the graph should--" she cut me off

"Stop calling me that"

Lito akong tumingin sakanya, she sighed and cracked a smile before speaking

"Don't call me maam, it feels weird" she explained, chuckling nervously

One thing na napansin ko sakanilang mag pipinsan, hindi sila madaling nerbyusin dahil na nga sa matatapang at independent ang mga ito. Kaya napaka dalang mo silang makita na speechless, stuttering at hindi maka tingin sa mata ng diretsyo.

"Oh, I'm sorry" alanganing sagot ko

"No wonder why she likes you" ani nito

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi nito

"You are extremely smart and beautiful. Have you heard of the Deities of Dela Fuente's Lair?"

Sa totoo lang, sobrang nawawala na talaga ako sa pinag sasabi nya. She loves speaking in riddles that will leave you mind boggled most of the times.

"People have given us names that best describes us. Audrey, is called the Queen of Charisma. Rave, was nicknamed as the Queen of Charm. And Aurora, was and always will be the Goddess of Allure because of her spell-binding and bewitching brain and beauty."

Seryoso akong nakikinig sakanya, at totoo nga ang mga ibinansag sakanila. Si Miss Audrey ay yung tipong tao na mapusok at mapag laro, pero ubod ng lakas ng dating. Rave is more on the soft and warm side, very charming indeed because she can make you feel comfortable kahit pa kaka-kilala nyo lang.

And as for my girlfriend, yes, she's very alluring, dangerously alluring at that.

"What do they call you?"

She cracked a smirk but the door swung open before she could even answer, leaving me eager to find out what she's called.

"I need to fetch her" my ever so hot girlfriend spoke as she gestured for me to go