Grudges or Love

Olivia

"It was I-Isha?" I stuttered

My mind was boggled with the information that was explained to me. Kylie nodded, I can sense sympathy in her gaze.

"She was not pleased with the distribution of inheritance. She was expecting to have the biggest portion as she was the eldest. But the announcement says otherwise, and in revenge, she plotted that sick plan to get back to Aurora. Knowing that you are easily her one and only weakness"

I remained quiet

"And she did a great damage, your accident was a bonus for her. Aurora carried out an extensive investigation, the day the she found you in that hotel room. Isha even introduced a woman to her right after that fiasco."

That stupid leech, I can still remember her possessively clinging to what's mine

"Your accident nearly sent Aurora to insanity, the company sales literally crashed down. You know how she's not a club person, but those months, she's always seen out drinking her organs out. She lost her usual self, she became so... lost. And I must admit, I felt sad for her myself"

But I was still mad

"That does not change the fact that she acted like as if I have a contagious disease. Did you know the things she spat to me? Words that I do not expect to come out of her, of all people"

"She even thought that I slept with Rave, I don't even know how she came up with that" ani ko na ako man ay hindi parin maka paniwala.

Nakuha nya akong virgin paanong naging malandi ako agad?

"Well, that I don't know and I can't defend her with nor would I want to"

"Pwede naman syang mag pa imbestiga ng hindi ako pinag tatabuyan at pinag sasabihan ng masasakit na salita. Isa pa, ganon ka babaw ang tiwala nya saakin para agad na maniwala sa nakita nya? Oo naiintindihan kong baka nadala lang ng emosyon. Pero yung para akong siraulong nag hahabol sakanya at nag ma makaawa na pakinggan yung side ko. I don't think that's justice"

Kylie was looking at the ground, I am more than angry right now. But still thankful that the truth came out, but I am still mad and they cannot blame me for that.

"But if she make ligaw to you, would you take her back? Or you just want her to suffer the consequences first and take her back afterwards?"

Ano nga ba? What's gonna happen now from here? I know deep inside, and despite my anger, my heart still wants her. Sometimes when I look at her, na kakalimutan kong galit pa pala ako sakanya.

"I love her still, Kylie. And losing her would be the last thing I want, but I wanted her to know the intensity of what she did and for her to know the consequences. Hindi sya nag iisang anak ni Lord"