Successes through failures

A lot of people tell us

"Oh no don't go to that job it's too much for you"

"You can try something easier because this looks hard for someone like you."

"Don't try too hard we all know at the end you can't get in the place you want to."

Well, I grew up with uncountable people telling me words before they measure how much they would hurt or affect me negatively by their words.

Before four years ago Back in middle school, it was my last year and I don't wanna lie it was the hardest year for me.

Like they say "it was the first slap of life."

We had the economic lesson, our teacher was the best, she was like a friend to us.

In midterm exams, I got 70/100, and the cause of that was due to my not enough studying.

Our teacher called out the grades and when she came to mine she told me
"Oh don't worry Sam you got seventy here and at the finals, I'm sure you'll get around eighty."

I got really sad, because I used to be the smartest in my class, especially in economics, and didn't expect her to tell me such a thing, but I didn't take her words as an assault

No
I took it as a motivation
So I could study harder and show her that she was wrong.

Time Passed and the finals came
We had about three days before the exam of economics.

I was tired Those days

I remember crying and studying as if I was reading a sad novel

And I wasn't sure that I could do it anymore, it was hard, I just simply wanted to give up.

During the first day my big sister came next to me and sat beside me and told me

"Just work hard, and give it all your power then you'll see the grades you wanted."

And I don't know how her words made me feel less intense and devastating.

And I did what she said
I didn't give up, and for the past two days I had to get up at 5 am and study till 10 pm.

And on the day of the exam, I still had about ten papers left, and when I went to the exam, all of my friends told me we will delay the exam because no one got to finish it.

We went inside our class, and after half an hour third of the students got out, because the questions were really hard.

But I didn't
I stayed and answered.

After one month, our grades were out, and I got the highest grade in my class, I got 94/100.

To this day I still didn't get to see my teacher again, so that I can tell her "thank you, for the motivation"

That year I got into the college I wanted, and my name was ranked among "the students who got the highest grade" in my country

Although I was at rank 30 out of almost 40 students, but hey the list still has my name in it.

For everyone who has a dream, and want to accomplish it, my number one advice is

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Even when it gets hard and you feel you can't do it

That's just an excuse from your lazy part of your personality so you could rest more

Because that means, your getting closer to what you wanted

A lot will make you feel low about your self

But when you do it, they come asking

"How did you do it?!".

So, if not now, and not tomorrow

Then when you'll start living your dreams?

Because

Words are words, but acts what is make us.
.
-34-
.