Sunshine

"The moon doesn't shine without the sun."

I saw and heard about many friendships ...of all kinds

And I was surprised if I say so.

There was the one who got broken by their closest friends and was crying, not knowing why is that happening.

There was the one talking badly about her closest one, and how she is treating her in such a way that a friend isn't supposed to be.

And there was the one who left her closest friends to get what she wanted.

Not everyone deserves the name
( friend )

If we came to define it, then you'll see many beautiful stars in a dark night.

A good friend is a reason to smile

A good friend is a reason to try hard

A good friend is a reason for a good deed

When you are sad, they'll listen
And without them saying anything you'll feel better

As if the problem of today will vanish tomorrow.

They're there for you when you're happy, will be happier because your happy

Like my best friend told me once
"It's  these happy moments when you're with me."

For the first one who got broken by their closest one, is now happy, with not only one good friend but four more.

The one who talked badly about her closest one is now being talked badly about for things that she didn't do.

The one who left her closest one for her wants is now lonely and has nobody to be with.

If we took a glance at a similar story from every side, we'll see that god is fair, but we aren't towards ourselves.

Don't judge anyone if you hear or see a story from one side

Don't feel sorry for someone who is walking alone, you don't know why they're alone.

Don't interfere problems that aren't yours, you'll be the one getting out with bruise and scars.

So

The moon doesn't shine without the sun

But

Does the sun need the moon to shine?

Do you need a moon ...sun?

.
-36-