Chapter 13

Abigail's pov

I woke up at the beeping of a pager.
But as soon as I open my eyes all I see are 3 sleepy heads sleeping on each other and another one next to me.

I let out a chuckle honestly thinking this was one of the cutest thing ever, but I didn't got the time to get a picture cause as the beeping went by they started to move.

"I'm awake" a hoarse voice talked through the sleep.

I chuckled at the red head's behaviour cause it felt just like mine.

"And you are too?!?" He then exclaims pointing at me confused.

"Oh my god Abigail you made me worry so much-" he says as he comes to hug me tightly.

"From when you call me Abigail?" I chuckle ironically as I hug him.

His voice must have woken up all the other 3 cause now I'm drowning in a group hug.

"You had us so worried little one" Ash says in a really concerned voice as he came an hold my hand.

"I'm fine guys I promise-"

"Like you said the last time?" Then he asked leaving me shocked.

"Ash, go easy, she just woke up-" Calum tried to stop him but Ash interrupted him instead.

"I'm not saying anything" he says towards Calum but then turns to me and holds my hand a little tighter, in a comfy way "I'm just saying, that you made me and these other stupid boys worried and I wish you would have told us that you were not feeling well, this could have been avoided-"

I shook my head and he tilted his head.

"I'm sorry guys...." I say looking at the ground but someone's hand lifts my chin up.

"Hun, you have nothing to be sorry for, you did what you felt safer to do and we don't judge that, but just for you to know, we are friends, and friends help each other, you don't have to manage these things on your own anymore" Luke's gentle voice breaks the room's silence.

"Abby, please....what happened the other day? Why didn't you let Luke help you with the injection and why were you hiding-" Ash was spilling out words as worry was growing in me.

"Ash it's enough-"

"I'm just freaking worried Cal-" he responds as I could see his eyes full of concern.

Concern cause he was figuring out things that didn't make sense to him.

"I know, we all are, but you're rushing things -"

He took a deep breath and then looked at me apologetically, sending me a soft, sympathetic smile.

"You're right, I'm sorry little one.... we'll talk about this at home"

Home?

They must have saw my confusion cause then Calum said

"Murphy told us that he wants you constantly supervised for the next week or you would have been admitted-"

"Listen guys, there's no need of all of this. You all are making this bigger than it actually is-"

"Abigail, seriously. So you want to tell me that you being delirious is nothing?" Luke's asks, and i couldn't figure out the tone of his voice.

He was like pissed but worried at the same time.

"I'm just telling you that I can do this on my own, I don't need a babysitter-" I say as I start to sit trying to figure out where do I start taking off the wires connected to me.