Chapter 7

Luke's pov

"God but I mean, have you seen her?" I tell the boys.

"Yes Luke, it's the hundredth time you've said that" Calum laughs slightly.

"Aaaaawwww our Luke got a big crush!" Michael smiles like a child and the others smile in agreement.

"Stop it! I'm just....amazed. I admire her, that is, she is extraordinary! Good at her job, kind, nice, beautiful ... she could make everyone feel better just with her smile ....

Oh my God maybe you're right" I realize.

Had I really fallen in love with Abby?

"Earth calls Luke" Ashton smiles.

And I wake up from my dreams

"You have a really big crush on that girl my dear" he laughs.

"Is it that bad?" I say a little discouraged.

"Not at all! Abby is fantastic, it's rare to find a girl like her around these days" says Ash "although I must admit that she intrigues me, I mean...who has never eaten a strawberry?" he laughs slightly.

I smile.
It's true, she is very particular.

"Maybe she was afraid she wouldn't like it and never found the courage to try it, what do I know" I chuckles.

When she entered the locker room my heart stopped.
She is so beautiful.

Luke put yourself together.

I go to her to compliment, she has a huge talent with children.

"Hey Abby" I say.

"Hey" she smiles.

"I just wanted to say that you are really good with children .... I mean that you are really good with this kind of situation. How do you do it? I mean, you are fantastic, they were freaking out but they still trusted you. I wouldn't be able to keep the situation under control, you always manage to be so empathetic. How do you do it? "

She smiles softly.

"Thanks Luke, it really means a lot to me. I think I just am...with kids...we need to be a little bit more...like them, I guess" she says.

She is so thoughtful and kind.
My God.

"Anderson, can we talk?" Murphy calls her from the door.

She was confused but follows him but not before giving me a confused look.

I change my clothes and talk to the boys for a while.
They still had a little to do, but it wouldn't take long.

I go down to the bar and have a coffee waiting for Abby and the boys but after about 10 minutes I see her walking, heading towards the exit.

Abigail's pov

"Doctor Anderson"

I was sitting in a chair in Dr. Murphy's office

Oh my God did I do something wrong?
Did I make a mistake before?

"You can breathe Doctor Anderson... Abigail right?" he asks.

I nod quickly.
God, I was like a soldier.

"You are really good with these situations, I have to credit you. Whatever the reason for the patient's nervousness, you can put yourself in his shoes and make him feel better, it's to be admired" he says and I was amazed.