Authors note

First off thank you for reading all the way through this book holy crap give this person a metal or something! And two, the characters in this book are fake but most of the events on here are not. Everyday kids and teens get kicked out of there homes for being gay, lesbian, bi, transgender, etc. And friends and family turn against them and it's sad. So I wrote this book to get people's attention on the matter. Everyday parents choose what a book says over there own child. It shouldn't be this way, we are all human. Myra might of had a happy ending, but not everybody does. But they can. If your kid comes out as LGBT hug them and love them no matter what. A parent who kicks their kid out for being LGBT or beats them for it is not a good parent. And if your friend is gay be friends with them and fight by their side against the people who disagree. And maybe one day the world will accept us. I'm bi and I came out to my parents and they accepted me. And if you're in the closet take your time and make sure you're ready. If it doesn't go as planned have a plan to go stay with someone, whether it's another family member or a friend. And I wish you the best of luck. And remember, somebody does care about you. So live on and be yourself.

    the author, 

   -Deserae <3

PS yes there will be a sequel.