Just a little stressful

This was requested by @cupiddcake. So thank you so much for this lovely lovely idea.

You were in your room. On your laptop, facetiming with your friends, Marcy, Sasha, and Anne. Your mom came into your room, so you muted yourself.

"Are you hungry? Dinner is ready." Your mom said.

"No, I'm fine. I had a lot of food while you were at work." You told her.

"Okay, it's chicken adobo though." She said.

"I'm good, I made a bunch of garlic bread and cupcakes to eat earlier." You said, and your mom left the room. You unmuted.

"What was that about?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, why'd you unmute?" Marcy asked.

"Oh, I unmuted? Sorry." You said, going back to your game.

You continued talking until all of you got tired. The thing is. You weren't even tired. You stayed up drawing, staring at the ceiling, and reading. Until it was 6 am, when you fell asleep and woke up at 7 to get ready for school. You put on headphones, and started to school.

You were so tired. Of feeling this way. Why were you so sad. Why were you so depressed? You had so many friends, your parents were so loving. So why did you feel this way?

When you got to school, you went straight to the office to do announcements.

"Morning Y/n, don't forget, you have a meeting with the student council during lunch." Ms. Martha said.

"Thank you Ms. Martha, I won't forget." You replied, waiting for vice president.

When she arrived, the bell rang and you and vice president sat down in front of the mic. At 8:40, it was time for announcements.

"Good Morning St, James middle school, happy Friday, please stand for the pledge of allegiance." You said, you and vice president Maddie stood up. Did the pled and continued on with announcements.

"Today is ---- ---- 2022. We are celebrating self-care this month! So, go to bed early, read, drink lots of water, and remember to take care of yourself!" Maddie said.

"Please keep your area clean and throw away all trash 5 minutes before snack and/or lunch, so students aren't late for class." You said.

"Today is the debate meeting lunch so if you would like to bring something to the school's attention bring it up to them." Maddie said.

"After school today is the last open call for Jazz band!" You said.

"Remember to wait until your off campus to ride your skateboard or bikes, if you do not follow this protocol you will get it confiscated." Maddie says.

"Don't chew gum during any classes, you may only during snack and lunch." You say.

"The library will be opened all day today." You said.

"And the fall concert is right around the corner musicians!" Maddie says.

"Thank you and have a wonderful day at St. James Middle school." You and Maddie finished off. 

After that, you went straight to band class.

At snack, you sat with leadership.

"So next week whose doing it?" You asked, writing down things you need to remember this month.

"Uhh I think it's Natalia and Chris." Max said.

"Okay, cool. Thanks." You said, writing it down.

You left for the bathroom, looking in the mirror you couldn't help but stress. This wasn't you. Why were you like this to yourself? You started tearing up, when you heard Marcy and Sasha come in and walking to the main part of the bathroom. You ran into a stall and cleaned yourself up.