Dinner party (Sashaxreader)

So this is during the dinner party (as you can see by the title). When Sprig absolutely hated Sasha. But your dating her, so Sprig is like, really trying to annoy her ig.

You were in the basement brushing your hair. Marcy, and Anne were upstairs helping setup. Sprig walks into the basement.

"Wait... sooo you and Sasha are like..." Sprig says.

"Yes Sprig, were together for the 10th time this hour." You say, putting the brush down to start on jewelry.

"Okay okay, I'm just making sure!" Sprig says.

You roll your eyes and grab your favorite pair of earrings to put on, then putting on a matching necklace. Sprig walks up the stairs.

You grab the nicest outfit you can find, and put it on. Looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Yuhh" You say to yourself.

You finish up, and start walking up the stairs.

"Omg Y/n! You look so cute!" Marcy says.

"Thanks, I don't look too overdone right?" You ask.

"Nope you look perfect." Anne says.

"Okay, good." You say and sit on the couch. "Are you sure? You know what? Imma go change."

"Y/n! You look fine!" Anne says.

"Mmm Imma spin a wheel." You say and grab your phone.

You the type in 'change' and 'don't change' and press spin. The wheel points to don't change.

"See? I told you, you look fine." Anne says.

After a few minutes theres a knock at the door. When Anne opens it Polly, Sprig and Hop pop start to panic.

"Ehm?" Anne says.

"I mean, hey, hows it going?" Hop pop and they all act chill again.

"My sincere thanks to you all for your kind invitation, your home is... sufficient for habitation." Grime says and keeps dragging whatever is under the cloak. "I baked a volcano! It needs a little bit more time to rise, but, it's sure to end the night with a devastating explosion! Of chocolatey goodness."

"Uhm, thanks I'll just, put it over here." Hop pop says, and drags it over.

"Well girls, looks like. Were all finally back together again!" Sasha says.

You, Anne, and Marcy squealed. All 4 of you start jumping up and down together.

"Human friendships are loud!" Polly says, covering her ears.

You all walk outside to the dinner table to start eating. Marcy, Anne and You were sitting together. (In that order) Sasha wanted to sit next to you, but was stopped.

"Sorry, this seats taken." Sprig says, you roll your eyes.

Sasha clears her throat, knowing he knows you guys are dating. Grime clears his throat.

"Be nice." He says.

"This little jerk." Sasha clears her throat and says in a sing-song tone.

Then they clear their throats back and forth.

"Yall need a cough drop?" Hop pop says.

Sasha rolls her eyes, and walks to the other side of the table. Instead, sitting in front of you.

"Well, enjoy everyone." Hop pop says, and everyone starts to eat.

"Mmm, this tastes so good! You must tell me what frogs you forced to make these." Grime says, taking a bite of his food.