I want to kiss you(Marcy x reader)

I have been dating Marcy Wu for a few months now. She convinced me to join the chess club somehow.

After school ended I headed over to the chess room. Marcy was somehow already there. 

"Hey Y/n!" She said.

"Oh, hey Marcy." I said back to her.

"Sarah said she won't be able to make it today, so could you help with clean up after?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah she asked me earlier today already."

"Okay, great."

After a while the room was filled with people watching each other play, or playing with another person. I was watching my friends Elizabeth, and Zoey play. I may or may be telling them what not to move...

"Zoey, move your horse." I whispered into her ear.

"Hey!" Elizabeth yelled at me.

"What? I'm not doing anything." I said, crossing my arms.

After a while of that, they continued playing, and it ended with Elizabeth winning.

Somebody behind you taps you on the shoulder.

"Hey L/n. Wanna play?" The somebody says.

"Oh hey Jayden, sure." I said, getting up from my chair to move to a game table.

Starting the game, it was pretty chill and we had small talk.

"So, why'd you join chess?" Jayden asked.

"It's fun and I'm competitive" I answered, " and you?"

"I don't know, I guess it's because I'm also competitive." He says.

"So, you'd be mad if I..." I said, and moved one of my pawns to eat his queen and making it to the end of the board.

"H-hey! You were distracting me!" Jayden says.

"Sorry?" I said, and let out a few giggles.

After a while more, it ended with a tie.

"Good game. You play really well." Jayden said.

"You too." I said, getting up from my chair.

~Time Skip~

It was already 4:00 and everyone started to pack up.

You did too, but instead of leaving, you remembered you were on clean up. Setting your bag down a chair, you started on the first table and then you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders.

"Marcy, I'm on clean up remember?" You said to her, putting the kings into their slots.

"But I wasn't able to play with you remember?" Marcy said, pouting and crossing her arms.

"Well then, we'll play next week." You said, now moving onto the next table.

"That's too long!" Marcy sits at a table, "Why don't we play right now?"

"*sigh* But, if I win your cleaning." You say, joining her.

"I doubt you will, but sure." Marcy says.

You both had been there for the past 30 minutes. Marcy looked like she had been making moves with ease. You had been crying for your life right now.

"Marcy I love you and everything, but please chill out right now." You said, and put your head into your arms.

"Mmm, no." She said, and took out one of your horses.

"BRUHHH"

After another 10 minutes, you were sure you were gonna loose, when you saw an opening. 

No you didn't. There was no opening, you were gonna cheat. 

When it was your move, you didn't do anything. You weren't even looking at the board. You were staring at Marcy. 

"Y/n? Are you gonna-" 

You stood up, and leaned over the table, you grabbed your queen, and moved it towards her king and killed that bitch. While kissing her.

When you sat back down, Marcy looked at the board and at your hands to see that you had her king.

"YOU CHEATED" Marcy says, pointing at your hand.

"Nooo."

"Your Queen wasn't in range of my king!" She says.

"Mmm I think he wass."

"No! NO! Look! See? You queen was on the white, and you would've had to make 2 moves to move her to take him!" Marcy says.

"AND? I STILL GOT HIM?" You said.

"Ughh, I'll help you with clean up." Marcy says.

After a while the 2 of you had finished. Grabbing your bags you left the room. Marcy grabs your hand. You look at her.

"I want to kiss you so bad." She says.

Okayy I know this was really short, but I wanted to write something cute and short for Marcy.

Words: 652