Headcannons (Darcy)

Yall can make this platonic or not idk.

Darcy likes to bake cupcakes with you. Mostly you doing it, because Darcy will burn the Palace down.

Andrias at first didn't know Darcy didn't make you a prisoner so when he saw you sitting in the throne in the throne room he went off on you but ended up getting told off by Darcy.

Darcy likes to play board games. Especially flipwart. Darcy will always win the game no matter what, and they take like 5 seconds to decide on a move so you loose ALL THE TIME. And they never get bored of winning against so you could be playing ALL DAY. The shortest time it took you to loose was 20 minutes. Which is pretty good for going against like a million minds. The longest you've played was 5 hours. It ended in a tie due to you falling asleep.

They really think of you as entertainment. Sometimes they'd just watch you and they would for hours on end. Like when your baking, and the batter is thick. It really is an arm workout so they'd just watch you struggle to mix it. Or if your reading a book where it's like twist after twist after twist after twist, they would watch your reactions. Especially if it's a book they already read.

Messing around the palace is a favorite thing to do. Specifically messing with Andrias. 

There were times where you missed Anne and Sasha, especially Marcy. There was a time where you were running through the palace halls and you stopped in your tracks. Your thoughts of reality seeping into your head.

'Why are acting like this is normal? Your best friend is trapped in her own head due too a million year old souls taking over her body. Your other 2 friends could be dying right now. Why aren't you trying to get the box to them. Why aren't you trying to free your friend?' 

"Y/n? You alright?" Darcy asks you.

"Y-yeah I'm fine..." You say and continue walking.

"Do you really miss those friends of yours?" Darcy ask you another question, walking after you. "You don't need them. You have me." 

You nodded at that. Knowing if you responded after that sentence something you don't want to happen will.

I'm sorry I tried to make this as long as possible.

Words: 386